Why they do this? No be nice?

I get good dea. I see it you see it. If you see it you postie them here. I like lookie.

Why they do that? I no world not nice place and I no every thing o.k. when see this

peple hate and be mean. What fotografs you have like this you put in here Yes?If 160 see

I put in postie here

f76d0cc0.jpg

bab4501a.jpg

94564a6a.jpg

bfa425c8.jpg

de3684f5.jpg

d24c01a3.jpg

fe87147e.jpg

402c9623.jpg

76e5c716.jpg

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

hahaha...two of my boys came up in this one....that last one was destroyed with a bunch of stuff that was dissed out already.....it was a cleanup effort on a quality car.

the one before it, looks like ol boy ken might have gone over himself cause he didnt like the piece....dude did that with me once.

Originally posted by alabama

hahaha...two of my boys came up in this one....that last one was destroyed with a bunch of stuff that was dissed out already.....it was a cleanup effort on a quality car.

the one before it, looks like ol boy ken might have gone over himself cause he didnt like the piece....dude did that with me once.

Do you have fotograf of "west coast tagbangers shit" like you say? I remember car but no caca on it when see it. Who have fotograf?

Originally posted by 2ten

please ban him.. all of his posts are a waste of bandwidth

160 you must be either color blind or just some dum ass hick kid...who doesnt have any ideas on fotography.......or cant afford a decient camara....ur a fukin loooooooooosssssseeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrr:smiles: :smiles: :smiles: :smiles: :smiles: :smiles:

Originally posted by nocomply

its funny how people complain about peoples posts all the time,but never contribute anything

word up, yo. I dont have any problem with the black and white flicks either cause alot of freight magazines and xerox magz are usually 100 percent black and white... i just like looking at the flicks, its a whole lot better than nothing...

Originally posted by MO FA ME

word up, yo. I dont have any problem with the black and white flicks either cause alot of freight magazines and xerox magz are usually 100 percent black and white... i just like looking at the flicks, its a whole lot better than nothing...

what you fail to realize is this site costs a lot of money to run.. bandwidth aint cheap... and im sure this site can easily pull a few 100 thousand people a day..... when this kid posts 6 pictures everyday its a waste of a thread and money.. if he just made a post once a month with all his shitty black and white flicks it might be a different story..

Originally posted by 2ten

what you fail to realize is this site costs a lot of money to run.. bandwidth aint cheap... and im sure this site can easily pull a few 100 thousand people a day..... when this kid posts 6 pictures everyday its a waste of a thread and money.. if he just made a post once a month with all his shitty black and white flicks it might be a different story..

^^^^^^^^ very well said..I agree..and lose that fucking gay jibber jabber, fake talk that he does, its played out..

160 is a toy.

dont you look at the other posts. dont you see who is liked the most by the 12oz audience. we dont want your random bench shots, we want to see nice cropped color photos of the same 10 or 15 dudes over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again. how are we supposed to know who is putting in work if we dont see them on 12oz 27 million times. and why dont you use color...is that some kind of sick joke...you think your martha cooper...you think your some kind of fucking photographer! we need color so we can sit back and critique peoples shit for 6 or 7 pages. Jees!

go catch a clue you fucking vietnamese crack baby!

Guest imported_Europe
Originally posted by honesdale

yo "europe" is such a bitch. all of 160's posties dude whines about how bad it is, YET HE LOOKS AT AND COMMENTS ON THEM ALL. dukie, you know what you are about to look at, take it down a notch and go back to your copenhagen thread.

160 posties forever.

See this is where you reveal yourself as a completet fucking tool. If you knew what was up, you would know that I havent commented on 160s posting for a looong time. You can prove me wrong by bumping all the threads where I supposedly comment, just quote and bump them all... Come on sucker... You can't, huh? All you can do is talk shit about stuff you know nothing about.

All Im saying, along with the rest of the crew, is that the antics of 160's posts have come too far and they have no longer any value whatsoever. If he want to continue posting recycled flicks in black and white along with fake broken english, he can do so in a single thread and not make 10 new ones a week.