Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Why they do this? No be nice?

Discussion in 'Metal Heads' started by 160, Sep 14, 2004.

1. 160

160 Member

I get good dea. I see it you see it. If you see it you postie them here. I like lookie.
    Why they do that? I no world not nice place and I no every thing o.k. when see this
    peple hate and be mean. What fotografs you have like this you put in here Yes?If 160 see
    I put in postie here

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. 160

160 Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I see this train long time go. Who have I no no where fotograf go. You have you put if
    you have fotograf of train before bad guys go rite on them. This no nice

3. Pfffffffffft

Pfffffffffft Moderator Crew

recycled shitty flicks..

the gimmick has no novelty anymore

4. alabama

alabama Member

hahaha...two of my boys came up in this one....that last one was destroyed with a bunch of stuff that was dissed out already.....it was a cleanup effort on a quality car.
    the one before it, looks like ol boy ken might have gone over himself cause he didnt like the piece....dude did that with me once.

5. PAY ME

PAY ME New Jack

if it's a piece it shouldn't be touched, end of story. at least thats how i look at things. actually, i try and find clean cars altogether, and i can't ever remember going over anyone's straights, pieces, or even hands.

6. Soooooo boring. Another shit thread.

7. 160

160 Member

Do you have fotograf of "west coast tagbangers shit" like you say? I remember car but no caca on it when see it. Who have fotograf?

8. 2ten

2ten Member

please ban him.. all of his posts are a waste of bandwidth

9. Pfffffffffft

Pfffffffffft Moderator Crew

what makes a "piece"?

10. crave

crave Veteran Member

a fuckin men.

11. Fugazi

Fugazi Senior Member

12. walkindatrax

walkindatrax New Jack

160 you must be either color blind or just some dum ass hick kid...who doesnt have any ideas on fotography.......or cant afford a decient camara....ur a fukin loooooooooosssssseeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrr:smiles: :smiles: :smiles: :smiles: :smiles: :smiles:

13. angry orphan

angry orphan Senior Member

160 is the heart of 12oz..

14. nocomply

nocomply Member

its funny how people complain about peoples posts all the time,but never contribute anything

15. tom araya

tom araya Member

im thinking if your going to go over someone at least burn it, with the exception of maybe one this post did not have that.