Why the majority of people are stupid as fuck

ASN

I don’t really have anyone to talk to right now and I need to vent from all the moronic opinions ive been subjected too throughout the day.

Ok,I love America. I love baseball, apple pie, Budweiser, nascar, fishing, and all that other garbage. But the more and more people I encounter the more I want to stab some sense into them with a penknife. The majority of Americans actually support the war in iraq, but also think that it was unjustified…and im sure you can find some sort of poll that says something along those lines. It isn’t just a few inbred hicks from the Ozarks, this is a widespread fuckin problem. We are all surrounded by morons, if your not one yourself. If u ask any of these people why they think we should be in iraq, they’ll tell you something about how inhumanely they treat people there…like torturing people who are caught stealing by cutting off there hands. Well, I don’t find that all that much different then how we send people who commit crimes to be pounded up the ass a few times a day in a cage (which is owned by a private prison that profits off your assraping, but thats another story). To tell you the truth i'd much rather lose a hand then get assraped several times a day for the next 10 to 12 years on a robbery conviciton. And your fucking kidding yourself if you think we don’t torture prisoners caught from al queda to get info. People don’t realize that’s how they do things over there, and its not going to make any difference if were over there, were just setting up a new group of people to do the torturing instead of Sadams regime, who coincidentally has a vendetta with the bush family. And these same fucking idiots who support the war also support the patriot act, taking away our freedoms. Fuck the constitution and the citizens rights, who cares about some bullshit written 200 some odd years ago when you can make up the shit as you go along. Prisoners were held in prison without being told what there crime was and refused a right to a lawyer.

And the worst part of it all is the indifference people feel about the war, and the current excuse for a president and administration. That is until a loved one dies in some god forsaken desert for no other reason then we exhausted natural resources. If you want proof of this just take a look at some of the news headlines and tv shows. Gay bachelours marrying average joe midgets who were arrested for insider trading after sodomizing a hotel attendant in the Midwest. People seem to be more interested in who wins American idol then our soldiers dying.

Anyways, that’s enough for now..sorry for this poorly written waste of time, that is assuming you even read it

and seinfeld came on, cant miss seinfeld

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

america may suck in some ways but honestly i wouldnt want to live in any other country. we indeed ahve some ignorant people who have no clue what happenes outside this country but everything you just said would never have been said in the type countries where youre hand would have gotten chopped off.

every good thing in this world has downfalls

back in the good ol days, i'm talkin caveman times, shit was proper. if you were a big caveman, you'd run shit. "yo little cave-nigga! lemme peep that wooden club you got. yo, i'm feelin' your cave-bitch too. yo, run that shit, cave-nigga, what!". you'd also run shit if you were smart. smart cave niggas be like, "yo, if i be feedin' that cow before i be eatin it, that cow gonna be gettin all fat and tasty n shit!i'ma let him live a little, make a couple baby cows, then i'ma eat all them mafuckas!"

but if you weren't a diesel cave-nigga, or a wise cave-nigga, yousa dead cave-nigga. there wasn't no cave-nigga welfare! stupid motherfuckers died, cuz they was too stupid to make it. but we done fucked up the way of mother earth. and now we got mad stupid fucks runnin around that shoulda been evolutionized right the fuck out!

nahmsayin?

Originally posted by iquit

back in the good ol days, i'm talkin caveman times, shit was proper. if you were a big caveman, you'd run shit. "yo little cave-nigga! lemme peep that wooden club you got. yo, i'm feelin' your cave-bitch too. yo, run that shit, cave-nigga, what!". you'd also run shit if you were smart. smart cave niggas be like, "yo, if i be feedin' that cow before i be eatin it, that cow gonna be gettin all fat and tasty n shit!i'ma let him live a little, make a couple baby cows, then i'ma eat all them mafuckas!"

but if you weren't a diesel cave-nigga, or a wise cave-nigga, yousa dead cave-nigga. there wasn't no cave-nigga welfare! stupid motherfuckers died, cuz they was too stupid to make it. but we done fucked up the way of mother earth. and now we got mad stupid fucks runnin around that shoulda been evolutionized right the fuck out!

nahmsayin?

i am feeling you 100% on that one. i remember when i cunt i worked with said "what happened to the good days when if you wanted a house you just kicked the door in and took that shit, thats the way it should be". maybe not that simple but what you said has good points. survival of the fittest, be it smart or strong. the weak die and are replaced by smarter stronger peeps. things would be so much better.

nahmsayin?

no, no i dont.lol

pfft- Im thinking canada is looking better and better...

and now we got mad stupid fucks runnin around that shoulda been evolutionized right the fuck out!

nahmsayin?

Haha. That whole thing is the realest statement i have read here in a while.

Oh and weapon X. Is Canada all its cracked up to be. I might have to come check you guys out up there.

well first off, i do support the war on iraq....the war WAS justified, we were searching for weapons of mass destruction, wether they had them or not is irrelevent, we went in searching for them before it was too late, sadam brought it upon himself by not letting the people who search for that shit search everything they should, people can say we didnt have enough evidence to go in like we did...well to them i say if you think your lil sister/brother is about to get jumped by some bully, what would you do...wait for more evidence or are you gonna step to the bully....if you chose the wait option, your a bitch just like france, the patriot act is an invasion of privacy to an extent, the only reason why i dont like it is because i do illegal shit....if i was clean id have no problem, and niether would you....its like lettin the cop search your trunk when you know theres nothing in there, anyway reguardless of all that above, the majority of people AREN'T stupid, ever think so many people think that way because maybe just maybe theres reason too, i think the people that are stupid as fuck are the anti war bitches who are too scared to step to that bully

daze/just mad cuz i tell it how it is and you tell it how it might be

Originally posted by skullnbones

the abundance of good things far away the few bad things.

outweigh, not “away”.

Mistayuck, I’m pretty biased about the whole thing. I’m born and raised, and consider myself a person who fucking loves my country. It’s a bigger country with far less people than yours, and like I said, I still get to watch my Dallas Cowboys. There’s a whole lot of other stuff, too. The bad thing is that we don’t get as good of shoe and hat selection as yous guys.

Originally posted by ASN

pfft- Im thinking canada is looking better and better...

canada looks like a great place to live. i've looked into premanent residency in canada, and it's almost as hard to get into as australia (i believe we still hold the crown for hardest country to gain residency in)

I Need Your Opinion

I meant to start a thread similar to this last night. I want to know people's opinion on this....

I'm taking an argumentative writing class, and the topic was immigration and how it effects our education. Of course, a white guy who has never been to another country in his whole life, and does not speak any other language than English said,

"Immigrants need to adapt. This is America and the native language is English, and if they don't like it then they can get out."

He made my blood boil. I agree with him to a certain extent, BUT regardless of whether you approve of immigrants coming into the country or not, they are here, and the numbers just keep rising. Differences in language and culture means different styles of thinking and problem solving. Considering immigrants are already a large percentage of our population, what should the educational system do? Expect them to adapt to American culture? What do you when our future work force start to feel discouraged when they can't relate to their teachers? Is it the parents' responsibility to teach them English or the schools? What do you when all immigrants want equal rights, and they start focusing on their individuality rather than what they have in common with the rest of the country? Is that good or bad for our future?

Fuck Ya'll/The South American Honey With Asian Ethnicity That Lives in America/aka a fucking immigrant

Re: I Need Your Opinion

Originally posted by Fuck Ya'll

I meant to start a thread similar to this last night. I want to know people's opinion on this....

I'm taking an argumentative writing class, and the topic was immigration and how it effects our education. Of course, a white guy who has never been to another country in his whole life, and does not speak any other language than English said,

"Immigrants need to adapt. This is America and the native language is English, and if they don't like it then they can get out."

He made my blood boil. I agree with him to a certain extent, BUT regardless of whether you approve of immigrants coming into the country or not, they are here, and the numbers just keep rising. Differences in language and culture means different styles of thinking and problem solving. Considering immigrants are already a large percentage of our population, what should the educational system do? Expect them to adapt to American culture? What do you when our future work force start to feel discouraged when they can't relate to their teachers? Is it the parents' responsibility to teach them English or the schools? What do you when all immigrants want equal rights, and they start focusing on their individuality rather than what they have in common with the rest of the country? Is that good or bad for our future?

Fuck Ya'll/The South American Honey With Asian Ethnicity That Lives in America/aka a fucking immigrant

you see, back in the good ol' days, them cave-niggas would be like, "fuck them cave-mexicans! go eat yo rice n cave-beans in yo own damn hood, nigga!"

fo real.

iquit is the best reason to read this thread.

daze, there is a very large difference between "stepping to a bully" when the only person that's gonna get fucked up is the bully and "stepping to a bully" that is the ruler of a country of millions, many of whom don't even like him but wil die in the invasion. you're right, bush had every right to enter iraq, because saddam was in violation of un peace agreements made almost a decade ago. having the right and it being the right thing to do are very different. and france is not "a bitch" for choosing not to invade a country. france is a bitch because they chose not to invade to protect their hold on the iraqi oil supply. that is fucked. but hey, guess what? the u.s. was buying oil from saddam while we were invading him! isn't that hilarious? the world is fucked, and it's too late to really argue politics anymore.

i really wish i had some wheat thins right now.

Originally posted by gfreshsushi

iquit is the best reason to read this thread.

daze, there is a very large difference between "stepping to a bully" when the only person that's gonna get fucked up is the bully and "stepping to a bully" that is the ruler of a country of millions, many of whom don't even like him but wil die in the invasion. you're right, bush had every right to enter iraq, because saddam was in violation of un peace agreements made almost a decade ago. having the right and it being the right thing to do are very different. and france is not "a bitch" for choosing not to invade a country. france is a bitch because they chose not to invade to protect their hold on the iraqi oil supply. that is fucked. but hey, guess what? the u.s. was buying oil from saddam while we were invading him! isn't that hilarious? the world is fucked, and it's too late to really argue politics anymore.

i really wish i had some wheat thins right now.

The thing is, sadam wasn't the only one over there who violated peace agreements made in the geneva convention, like i said thats how they run shit over there. if thats the reason why dont we go after saudi arabia for them stoning people to death for sex out of wedlock, ect.

And daze- We didnt have a right to go over there. At first sadam didnt let the inspectors from the UN in everyspot, but eventually they were and they said there were no weapons. And obviously our intelligence that there was was shotty. About the whole bully thing, this isnt the playground or your neighhborhood this is the entire world and these choices effect thousands..

And this is great having a discussion where people actually support there opinions....i actually heard "whatever bush says goes cause bush is the man" and when i asked why he supported the war he said"cause bush is the man" again

atleast you have the wits to write successfull dissent and have people read it.

most people can never dissent intellingently either. most people have no idea what the real issues are. most people are vastly ignorant. this is due to a few reasons. such ignorance allows policies and laws to enter affect which may adversly affect given populations. yet few people challenge these laws, because they are ignorant.

have you ever watched COPS ? It's amazing how many people about 95% don't know their basic rights. Just watch the show one day. Then read the Amendments. you will see what im talking about.

My dad was telling me how the Saudis are paying Muslim clerics to movie their shit over to India (which is primarily a Hindu spot) so they can infiltrate the population. Eventually, their goal is to take the Bengal state and make it a part of Bangladesh (often known as the East Pakistan). In India, you can worship whatever the fuck you want, and nobody gives a damn, but if you dare even wear something that looks a little Hindu in Pakistan or Bangladesh, or any other Muslim country, you can get killed. Muslims are tearing apart Hindu temples wherever they can and turning them into mosques. (Remember those age old Buddhist statues that the Al Quaida took down? The fuck was that?) Hindus are peaceful people and normally don’t do shit like that (there have been a select few incidents of violence towards Muslims, but that’s only when they struck first).

A lot of Muslims are idiots because all they do is read the Qu’ran all day, night and nothing else. That’s what they want in India with this whole relocation thing. That’s why the Saudis, who have endless supplies of money, give the clerics so much money. These clerics know nothing about science, technology, etc. All they give a fuck about is the Qu’ran, and killing the infidels. Why do you think the Europeans have been calling them backwards?

That’s why Mahatma Gandhi was assassinated. The killers were Hindus who weren’t down with giving into the Muslims the way Gandhi was. The Muslims got Pakistan, they got Bangladesh, and now they want the Bengal province (don’t forget Kashmir). These guys who pulled the trigger, as wrong as it was to kill Gandhi, know that if you give them an inch, they’ll take a yard. Why? Because to the Muslims, everyone else is an infidel. How do the Muslims cure infidels, you ask? They kill them, that’s how.

A lot of those Muslims that you see walking around with those little hats and wearing that garb are extremely uneducated. A lot of them that are coming into this country have nothing to contribute to society, but they have the Qu’ran memorized. Big fucking whoop.

Nobody is going to read this because it’s so incoherent, so I expect no backlash.

Also, if you look at Iran’s economy after they got the Ayatollah in power, it went downhill large. Before he came into power, the women were well on their way to getting a shit load of rights. As soon as that bearded fuck came into power, the women were not permitted to do shit. Fucking burkas, no job, just look after the children. Of course the economy will go to shit.

At least when the Nazis kept women from the workforce, they had Jews as slave labour.

Originally posted by CILONE/SK

I read it all and I just know that most muslims are not open to anything but what the believe in. That is crazy. I wish everyone can believe in whatever the fuck they want to believe in.

Yeah, like the in Sikhism. That’s sort of a newish religion, but they have a ton of followers. True, the Sikh extremists blew up that Air India flight that my family friends were on, but that was more political than anything.

Anyway, they say that as long as you lead an exemplary life, you will go to Heaven, or whatever their next stage up is (I forget). At sikh temples, there is these kitchens they call Gurdwaras. Apparently, they’ll feed anyone who comes and asks.

Not that they’re totally peace loving. Perhaps someone from British Columbia can attest to that.

Originally posted by Daze One Million

well first off, i do support the war on iraq....the war WAS justified, we were searching for weapons of mass destruction, wether they had them or not is irrelevent, we went in searching for them before it was too late, sadam brought it upon himself by not letting the people who search for that shit search everything they should, people can say we didnt have enough evidence to go in like we did...well to them i say if you think your lil sister/brother is about to get jumped by some bully, what would you do...wait for more evidence or are you gonna step to the bully....if you chose the wait option, your a bitch just like france, the patriot act is an invasion of privacy to an extent, the only reason why i dont like it is because i do illegal shit....if i was clean id have no problem, and niether would you....its like lettin the cop search your trunk when you know theres nothing in there, anyway reguardless of all that above, the majority of people AREN'T stupid, ever think so many people think that way because maybe just maybe theres reason too, i think the people that are stupid as fuck are the anti war bitches who are too scared to step to that bully

daze/just mad cuz i tell it how it is and you tell it how it might be

oh man. the USA guaranteed that saddam had weapons of mass destruction ready to be deployed against anyone around him. there were no weapons. the only reason there would have been weapons is if he had leftovers from all the arms deals he did with the USA and many European countries. yes, the USA sold saddam hussein over $2 billion worth of chemical weapons, as well as high tech hardware (ie. helicopters) equipped to deliver the payload. the Reagan and Bush Sr. governments COMPLETELY supported saddam hussein up to the WEEK before he invaded kuwait (by influencing american policy towards his government, as well as economic help). your government continued to support saddam hussein, KNOWING he had gassed the Kurds already, right up until your own oil supplies were threatened.

what was that you were saying?