Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Why the majority of people are stupid as fuck

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by ASN, Mar 24, 2004.

1. ASN

ASN Junior Member

I don’t really have anyone to talk to right now and I need to vent from all the moronic opinions ive been subjected too throughout the day.

Ok,I love America. I love baseball, apple pie, Budweiser, nascar, fishing, and all that other garbage. But the more and more people I encounter the more I want to stab some sense into them with a penknife. The majority of Americans actually support the war in iraq, but also think that it was unjustified…and im sure you can find some sort of poll that says something along those lines. It isn’t just a few inbred hicks from the Ozarks, this is a widespread fuckin problem. We are all surrounded by morons, if your not one yourself. If u ask any of these people why they think we should be in iraq, they’ll tell you something about how inhumanely they treat people there…like torturing people who are caught stealing by cutting off there hands. Well, I don’t find that all that much different then how we send people who commit crimes to be pounded up the ass a few times a day in a cage (which is owned by a private prison that profits off your assraping, but thats another story). To tell you the truth i'd much rather lose a hand then get assraped several times a day for the next 10 to 12 years on a robbery conviciton. And your fucking kidding yourself if you think we don’t torture prisoners caught from al queda to get info. People don’t realize that’s how they do things over there, and its not going to make any difference if were over there, were just setting up a new group of people to do the torturing instead of Sadams regime, who coincidentally has a vendetta with the bush family. And these same fucking idiots who support the war also support the patriot act, taking away our freedoms. Fuck the constitution and the citizens rights, who cares about some bullshit written 200 some odd years ago when you can make up the shit as you go along. Prisoners were held in prison without being told what there crime was and refused a right to a lawyer.
    And the worst part of it all is the indifference people feel about the war, and the current excuse for a president and administration. That is until a loved one dies in some god forsaken desert for no other reason then we exhausted natural resources. If you want proof of this just take a look at some of the news headlines and tv shows. Gay bachelours marrying average joe midgets who were arrested for insider trading after sodomizing a hotel attendant in the Midwest. People seem to be more interested in who wins American idol then our soldiers dying.

Anyways, that’s enough for now..sorry for this poorly written waste of time, that is assuming you even read it
    and seinfeld came on, cant miss seinfeld

2. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

that's what i call 'must see tv'

3. casekonly

casekonly Veteran Member

throw your tv out of the window before it's too late!!!!!

4. Pfffffffffft

Pfffffffffft Moderator Crew

america may suck in some ways but honestly i wouldnt want to live in any other country. we indeed ahve some ignorant people who have no clue what happenes outside this country but everything you just said would never have been said in the type countries where youre hand would have gotten chopped off.

every good thing in this world has downfalls

5. duh-rye-won

duh-rye-won Member

back in the good ol days, i'm talkin caveman times, shit was proper. if you were a big caveman, you'd run shit. "yo little cave-nigga! lemme peep that wooden club you got. yo, i'm feelin' your cave-bitch too. yo, run that shit, cave-nigga, what!". you'd also run shit if you were smart. smart cave niggas be like, "yo, if i be feedin' that cow before i be eatin it, that cow gonna be gettin all fat and tasty n shit!i'ma let him live a little, make a couple baby cows, then i'ma eat all them mafuckas!"

but if you weren't a diesel cave-nigga, or a wise cave-nigga, yousa dead cave-nigga. there wasn't no cave-nigga welfare! stupid motherfuckers died, cuz they was too stupid to make it. but we done fucked up the way of mother earth. and now we got mad stupid fucks runnin around that shoulda been evolutionized right the fuck out!

nahmsayin?

6. skullnbones

skullnbones Elite Member

i am feeling you 100% on that one. i remember when i cunt i worked with said "what happened to the good days when if you wanted a house you just kicked the door in and took that shit, thats the way it should be". maybe not that simple but what you said has good points. survival of the fittest, be it smart or strong. the weak die and are replaced by smarter stronger peeps. things would be so much better.

7. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

Funny shit. I can think of one other country that’s better to live in than the states. That’s your neighbour to the north. We get to watch all the same sports, and everything else is just better.

“Honey, I’m going to the store to get a big mac.”
    [​IMG]

8. ASN

ASN Junior Member

no, no i dont.lol

pfft- Im thinking canada is looking better and better...

9. skullnbones

skullnbones Elite Member

i havent traveled a whole heap but best country i have been to is australia for sure. the abundance of good things far away the few bad things.

10. mr.yuck

mr.yuck Veteran Member

Haha. That whole thing is the realest statement i have read here in a while.

Oh and weapon X. Is Canada all its cracked up to be. I might have to come check you guys out up there.

11. Daze One Million

Daze One Million Elite Member

well first off, i do support the war on iraq....the war WAS justified, we were searching for weapons of mass destruction, wether they had them or not is irrelevent, we went in searching for them before it was too late, sadam brought it upon himself by not letting the people who search for that shit search everything they should, people can say we didnt have enough evidence to go in like we did...well to them i say if you think your lil sister/brother is about to get jumped by some bully, what would you do...wait for more evidence or are you gonna step to the bully....if you chose the wait option, your a bitch just like france, the patriot act is an invasion of privacy to an extent, the only reason why i dont like it is because i do illegal shit....if i was clean id have no problem, and niether would you....its like lettin the cop search your trunk when you know theres nothing in there, anyway reguardless of all that above, the majority of people AREN'T stupid, ever think so many people think that way because maybe just maybe theres reason too, i think the people that are stupid as fuck are the anti war bitches who are too scared to step to that bully

daze/just mad cuz i tell it how it is and you tell it how it might be

12. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

outweigh, not “away”.

Mistayuck, I’m pretty biased about the whole thing. I’m born and raised, and consider myself a person who fucking loves my country. It’s a bigger country with far less people than yours, and like I said, I still get to watch my Dallas Cowboys. There’s a whole lot of other stuff, too. The bad thing is that we don’t get as good of shoe and hat selection as yous guys.

13. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

canada looks like a great place to live. i've looked into premanent residency in canada, and it's almost as hard to get into as australia (i believe we still hold the crown for hardest country to gain residency in)

14. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

Oh, and there’s less fat people up here.

15. 26SidedCube

26SidedCube Veteran Member

http://www.apogeephoto.com/tips_tricks/monk-GF2.jpg'>
    The Definition Of Logic Is Designed To Make Perfect Sense.[/center]​