Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

why the hell...

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by rip, Oct 30, 2003.

1. rip

rip Elite Member

why the hell do people from 12oz im on on aim and ask if i write and what i write? seriously what does it matter? are people just that curious?

2. king kong

king kong Banned

what do you write?

3. Overtime

Overtime Dirty Dozen Crew

i have a friend people do this to. "what you write" " are you in any crews" where you from? all that shit like that, really gay

4. rip

rip Elite Member

yeah i know its stupid like there gonna hunt me down throw what i write and burn over all my weak ass pieces.

5. ERIZENO

ERIZENO Senior Member

I would say its just one of those things that breaks the ice in the culture. just like a "how you doing?" with regular folk.
    more than likely its someone who is in the game for trend type reasons, who want to follow the rules and shit. the older you get and the longer youre in it the less that matters.

but then again i dont know shit.

6. Vanity

Vanity Veteran Member

tease, make sure you aren't listed in any directories, and don't let people search for yoyu.. the pron should stop.

i think another reason for the question is basically to know if you're a toy or not... i'm not gonna be talking letters w/ some 14 year old, nor am i gonna take some groupie too seriously...

a lot of kids just wanna know if you're famous enough to network with and get some fame off of you though.

7. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

HAHAHAHA