Why the hell am i watchin wrasslin?

T.T Boy

ok theres nothing else on, so i decided to watch some wwf wrasslin, and my god does it suck, some british guy beating up a white trash guy in camo pants, some yahoos ive never heard of. where are all the classics? i saw ric flair, but no hulk hogan i thought he was back now? the only thing decent about the whole show is watching trish stratus get her nose smashed in by some beast girll, other than that, this show is complete garbage. save yourself the trouble and dont watch this garbage.

pointless rant 5004

i have to add, this girl is hot in that oh so trashy way.

http://www.babe-gallery.com/Gallery/trish-stratus/trish17.jpg'>

another stratus jpg

http://www.cartivaofminot.com/3-8-02_stratus.jpg'>

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

one of my ex's, who never lived in Texas, used to call it 'rustling'... I tried to explain that 'rustling' involved leaves or cattle, but it fell upon deaf ears...

on a related note, one of my close friends looks like Hacksaw McGraw from Spiderman (Macho Man Randy Savage). When I say 'like' I mean almost JUST LIKE! He's not as ripped, but he's by no means a small guy, he's about 5'11" and he's over 215lbs and by no means fat, but he's never worked out or anything, unless you count 20 years of buliding commercial garage doors. Still, it's really funny/creepy. RS is like the ripped version of my buddy, and my pal has shorter hair and trims his big ass bushy beard... still, please believe

i don't know what's wrong with you kids...wwf raw is the shit. and hulk probably wasn't on tonight cuz he might have been 'drafted' into smackdown. no shit it's all staged, that's half the fun of it...watching the fucking storyline develop. you've got to be a fucking moron if you even claim that you'd enjoy it if it were real...it wouldn't be half as fun. there wouldn't be any top rope, stone cold stunner action if it weren't staged. this is why it's called 'sports entertainment' cuz that's what it is, entertainment. you remind me of when i was eight getting into arguments with my friends over whether or not the 'santa claus radar' that the news put on every christmas eve was real. no shit it's fake, it's just fun to use your imagination every once in a while. so just watch trish stratus beat some ass (look at her ass while she's beating ass is more fun) and get over your the 'fakeness' of the event.

Originally posted by hulk hogan

i know you mother fuckers dont want none of these 24 inch pythons

Ya'know MEAN GENE! THe Hulkamaniacs demand that the hulkster stomps king kong bundy DUDE! So Bundy, What'cha Gonna do, when the largest pythons in the world, RUN WILD ON YOU! *Hogan Posing*

anyway as for wrestling, most of the american shit is watered down. If you guys want to see wrestling thats real looking, go check out some old All Japan Pro Wrestling tapes(5/2/99 Dome show, 6/11/99 show anything with Misawa vs. Kobashi on it are my suggestions...). They're "Mat" is thick wood, and is extremely rough to bump(land) on. Also they tend to actually connect with alot of their strikes(Misawa's Elbow shots are vicious, and Kawada looks like he takes their head with them when he kicks..). Plus alot of the bumps are sicker, Such as Misawa's Tiger Driver 91', Kobashi's Burning Hammer, and Kawada's Ganso Powerbomb(AKA the hangmans neckbreaker or something like that in WWF No Mercy or Wrestlemania2000.). Basically alot of vicious moves where people land on their heads and necks. Actually in a match of Kawada vs. Misawa I have, Misawa lands on his head about 4 times, and Kawada, at one point halfway through the match breaks his arm on a backhand. And continues on with a straight face(You can tell it was broke after the match and if you slow the replay down on a TV.)...I'm rambling now, Sorry, just a big wrestling fan.

Archived