why the fuck

wet cat

why the fuck is it when ever someone starts at somethinig no matter the people who are better at it dont give a fuck.instead of helping they act like dicks.since when has it mattered.were not talking about skateboarding or inlining here,were talking about writing.like since you hant been in the game that long then fuck off your a toy.i dont care if im called a toy ill just say thats cool at least im not the toys you shove up your ass while you boy friend sits in the corner and gets off on it.people are dicks sometimes.yea ill admitt im a dick half the time too. but its different.im dicks to those girls who have sex with a guy and tells him she loves him then fucks the shit outta his friend.but is that really wrong?who knows maybe ill just go paint and see what happens.ill teach myself.i wont ask questions,ill be like the kid that know one payed attention too but then one day blows up and the kids who said he couldnt do shit watch as he does a piece that kings bow down to.fuck this shit.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

EVERYDAY I'M HUSSAH-LIN

EVERYDAY I'M HUSSAH-LIN

EVERYDAY I'M HUSSAH-LIN

EVERYDAY I'M HUSSAH-LIN

EVERYDAY I'M HUSSAH-LIN

EVERYDAY I'M HUSSAH-LIN

EVERYDAY I'M HUSSAH-LIN

EVERYDAY I'M HUSSAH-LIN

EVERYDAY I'M HUSSAH-LIN

EVERYDAY I'M HUSSAH-LIN

EVERYDAY I'M HUSSAH-LIN

EVERYDAY I'M HUSSAH-LIN

EVERYDAY I'M HUSSAH-LIN

EVERYDAY I'M HUSSAH-LIN

dont listen to them this is what you gotta do dont listen to them just bomb like fucking crazy steez bomb till your hands fall off and you look like fucking lobster boy it dont matter as long as your bombin fucking krink krylon mops it dont matter just start krushin gettin mad ups BOMBING THE CITY WITH YOUR NAME like in style wars cap was a punk tho but bomb fuck cats talk shit like they are better fuck that noizzzze listen son you get the spots you get the fame you get the girls you get the record it dont matter seen was dope tho sometimes when im bombing i use only fat caps cause i gotta make my mark you should do the same thing just dont ever stop this is my life it gets no realer

Guest nutsonmychin!

it's only a popularity contest if you give a fuck what other ppl think.

they can only bug you as much as you let them, and thank god for dickheads, it weeds out the children. you have to have thick skin to stay around, and thats a good thing.

so yeah, sorry if you didnt recieve a how to pamphlet and you have to get your hands dirty and fingure shit out the hard way, the way everyone else had too,.

boo fucking hoo.

fag.

you've asked several stupid questions tardo. learn by listening instead of asking.

theres very few people in this game that were "brought up" since day one. most people learned the shit themselves. understand? after you become decent and go out often you'll meet some fools. dont act like a faggot like you're acting now and you'll be ok.

ugh, lens said it before me.

shit aint no extreme sport, it's serious bidness with serious consequences

But seriously, stop whining. You have this site to give you all the answers. People didn't have these sites ten years ago.

But yeah, your city is probably better off without you.

at least thats my take on it. Talk shit to me all you want