why the fuck is everyone so DUMB?

serously why the fuck is everyone so DUMB???

human biengs aint shit thats wright HUMAN BIENGS AINT SHIT!!!

we all think we are so great we are only born to die regardless of what you say or what the

fuck silly hocas pocas religion or other shananigens you some how really believe in. life is

just infinete experiments of different types of energy tryimng to coexist withen its paramiters

of its very existance whatever it may be. There are infinite planets galaxeys whatever you

wanna call it different types of biengs creatures or just what i like to call types of energy? the

experiments are each essentially set up so that the biengs will live off of one another and

coexist obvouse example we breath out carbon monoxide and trees breath it in(may be

reverse im really high) . but no matter what creatures or biengs they are only are born to die.

because again we all think we the shit but when we realize how super redicoulisly

insignifagent we really are most of dont even wanna live with the realization. everytime a

creature/bieng dies when it is reberthed million and billions of years later it now has adapted

to have another as we call it "sence" eyes ears smell taste etc etc..... the more sences you

have the more in tune you are with your surroundings/reality.

(just think whats gonna be our next sence?)

At the inevitable end of the cycle the creature inevtally becomes pure energy wich is what

your so called "god" is. He is pure energy so there for he can create or manipulate "reality"

in wich ever way he seem fit" there could be a planet of horses with carats on strings just out

of there reach running untill they die just for his own damn personal amusment and nothing

more than that!

coexist togther in perfect harmony but us humans only care about ourselfes and think just

because we have some stupid car or something that were the man well guess what the jokes

on you. there were infinate biengs on our very planet before us and will be after us forever

and ever and infanitally larger than are human minds can even imagine but the biengs or

creatures just live until they self destruct human biengs are a virus to the earth that just runs

it coarse ultamitally until the energy(humans) destroys itslef but eatch time it dies millions

and billions years later a more advanced more intellagent and superoir bieng grows out of

the remains this my friends is the cycle of life YOU are nothing less of important than a

grane of sand in the dessert. your just a fraction of a milla 2nd in mother natures time. It

takes

millions and billions of years to evolve . but thats just it theres just infanitaly different

expiriments(planets) with infanitly different types of biengs that just live untill they die and

then a more superoir bieng grows out of it. This is just what reality or "mother nature "

is infinate experiments of different types of energy bieng created only so it can be destroyed

because each time it dies something far more superoir grows it just takes billions of years to

happen. so yeah we AINT SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!

ummmmmmmmmmm i dont know who the fuck just read all of my poorly mis spelled slab of horrible education trying to explain the meaningof life ......ha ha the irony? but take it or leave it love it or hate . wether your smart enough to beleive/realize this to yourself thats just a start i could school you inferoir HUMANS all day untill the next time just like my graffiti take it or leave it love it or hate it but regardless its there for you to see make of it what you will.

do your thugfizzle party like a rockstar. rock out with your cock out or do whatever the fuck you do whatever floats your boat and much love to all of 12oz this is the first thread i ever started and probably the last. exspecially cause yall are gonna think im a retard once read all that but peace!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey dumbass that started this thread.

You think your outlook is new? fresh? kiss my ass. i realized everything you just typed up when i was 16 years old after a bad shroom trip. geuss what, yea to some extent your right, life is just a stupid, pointless, yadidiyayayddad whatever.

Get over it, theres nothing you can do about it except take advantage of shit and all of lifes pleasures. Do us all a favor and go kill yourself if you cant handle that shit. Most of us realize that life sucks, but we endure the bullshit to enjoy that one day, drinking on a sunny beach, painting spots, rocking fly cars and fly shit.

Your outlook is nothing new and you have not realized anything original. Your just another stupid teenager finally realizing the facts of life.

Theres feces in your girlfriends vagina too.

wish i could put graffiti in here to bad everyone and there damn wack ass politics cant just enjoy art beacuase because ther in abc or zyx crew.

fuck politics!

fuck bieng slaves to society in this man made money is everything world!

some of us have learned to use the tools of this big bad world to our advantage.

some of us just remain permafried from some blue gels they took and don't do anything but sit around and talk about it while others take action and get ULTIMATE WIN.

edit:

just realized that some threads are just meant for DAO and his asshole skills. ninja shit.

Meow.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^the best thing i ever saw in my life

other than big bottys hoes 4 but you know that alkready.

and "moe lester"

and im not comlaing you fool i love life it just seems like everyone else is so dumb every were i go all day every day. and i also realized that when i was 16 but for some reason it 90% of people dont even begin to grasp that shit and i was just sick of trying to explain things to people all the time and im really high so i made this thread to see what yall had to say and as always on 12oz for some reason unless its a nekd girl thread its nothing but shit talking

wish i could put graffiti in here to bad everyone and there damn wack ass politics cant just enjoy art beacuase because ther in abc or zyx crew.

fuck politics!

fuck bieng slaves to society in this man made money is everything world!

then fucking do your own thang, get your own business, make your own fucking money. im sick of hearing you complain abuot shit.

im so fucking sick of the whole "slaves to society, the corporations, government" blah blah blah shut the fuck up. if you dont like that shit move to the forest and become a monk.

better yet, just kill yourself, but post yuour girlfriends tits on here first.