Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Why the fuck dont I own any prince?

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Ski Mask, Sep 1, 2001.

1. Ski Mask

Ski Mask 12oz Loyalist

U don't have 2 be beautiful 2 turn me on I just need your body, baby, from dusk till dawn U don't need experience 2 turn me out U just leave it all up 2 me, I'm gonna show U what it's all about

fuck yeah! just listening to the radio and they played that. I've been meaning to buy the greatest hits CD thats out now, but havent got around to it. yeah...aimster here I come...

2. TOY

TOY New Jack

i grew up on every freaky album prince put out. 3 years old listening to rasberry berret and when doves cry. watching the movies "under the cherry moon" and "purple rain" oh and "graffiti bridge". yeah, those were the days, the 80s.

3. Seym1has2no3fiends

Seym1has2no3fiends Elite Member

emancipation is the best album. FACE DOWN!!!! But uh, prince is a truely well-rounded musical genious. Little Red Corvet. Nuff said.

4. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Guest

you dont own any because it's impossible to find at the record store.
    What the fuck is his name today?

5. Prince reminds me of a dwarf dipped in glue and thrown in a batch of pubic hair... he does go by the name prince now since he got a new contract deal..

------------------
    "If you voted for Bush in the last election, you can't take a dump here. Your asshole is in Washington."

6. nemersion

nemersion Junior Member

the reason i dont own any prince is cause hes an overrated sack of potatoes.

7. Retired Hasbeen

Retired Hasbeen Member

girls love him..put on some prince and the girlies get hot.

8. K[O]MEGA

K[O]MEGA Guest