why the fuck does brandy think she is aaliyah?

seeking

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest --zeSto--

1. Her new single... she's so behind the beat it hurts to listen to. I makes me twitch.

2. How did they manage to put her eyes that far apart on the same face?

3. why would seeking care about an RnB pop-tart?

how is it possible that someone could get more wack. is it just me, or does she seem ugly or something? what happened? im not saying she was fine or anything, but she certainly does look wacker than before.. is this possible, or is it just her music.

-puzzled in vegas

Guest railroadjerk

seeking you didnt hear? the recently opened the University of Timbaland has a steal of a deal on a crash course in producing, your degree comes complete with a high pitched mc, and a wannadiva with only a first name...

Originally posted by blood as ink

as far as ican remember brandy was around first...?

she was, but she totally changed up her whole set-up right after aaliyah died. now shes just straight jocking my girls whole gig. its lame as hell

Guest blood as ink
Originally posted by seeking

she was, but she totally changed up her whole set-up right after aaliyah died. now shes just straight jocking my girls whole gig. its lame as hell

ahh well that's pretty fuckin' lame then...i don't remember what brandy sounds like to begin with...her shitty excuse for a tv show was a turn off from whatever possible music she has put out. even though that's not too much my style of music.

i actully liked some of the aaliyah stuff i had heard.

Guest blood as ink
Originally posted by bug

i've got records smaller than those nipples :spent:

hmm like what? slight slappers one inch record by any chance?

oh god i'm a fuckin' nerd.

Originally posted by seeking

Sure the timing might be sketchy but she can't go singing

"Up in my room" until she's 30.

Archived