Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

why the fuck does brandy think she is aaliyah?

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by seeking, Mar 21, 2002.

1. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

where the fuck does brandy's stupid bug-eyed ass get off, thinking she can bite aaliyah's whole stelo, and people wont notice? step the fuck off moesha, you aint fresh.

2. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Guest

1. Her new single... she's so behind the beat it hurts to listen to. I makes me twitch.
    2. How did they manage to put her eyes that far apart on the same face?
    3. why would seeking care about an RnB pop-tart?

3. DEE38

DEE38 12oz Loyalist

how is it possible that someone could get more wack. is it just me, or does she seem ugly or something? what happened? im not saying she was fine or anything, but she certainly does look wacker than before.. is this possible, or is it just her music.

-puzzled in vegas

4. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

cause aaliyah was the fuckin homie. shes the only 'RnB' person ive ever liked, and she was the home town-hero... plus the video was just on and i couldnt believe my eyes.

seeking/i fucking hate the strokes

5. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

Brandy is terrible in every single way. Nothing else to it.

6. railroadjerk

railroadjerk Guest

seeking you didnt hear? the recently opened the University of Timbaland has a steal of a deal on a crash course in producing, your degree comes complete with a high pitched mc, and a wannadiva with only a first name...

7. blood as ink

blood as ink Guest

as far as ican remember brandy was around first...?

8. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

bitch has a big forehead....

um, thats all i had to add......

9. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

she was, but she totally changed up her whole set-up right after aaliyah died. now shes just straight jocking my girls whole gig. its lame as hell

10. lookin at brandi these days creeps me out
    she was better looking when she had the baby fat

11. yoshy

yoshy Member

http://www.nudeautomall.com/Girls/US/Ohio/Brandy.jpg'>

OOPS

wrong brandy!

12. mental invalid

mental invalid Dirty Dozen Crew

"seeking/i fucking hate the strokes"

really?(sarcastic)(again)

13. blood as ink

blood as ink Guest

ahh well that's pretty fuckin' lame then...i don't remember what brandy sounds like to begin with...her shitty excuse for a tv show was a turn off from whatever possible music she has put out. even though that's not too much my style of music.
    i actully liked some of the aaliyah stuff i had heard.

14. bug

bug Guest

i've got records smaller than those nipples :spent:

15. blood as ink

blood as ink Guest

hmm like what? slight slappers one inch record by any chance?
    oh god i'm a fuckin' nerd.