why the fuck cant i find any hot girls in philly on MOC?

seeking

either they're all busted, or they arent on aim right now. what the fuck? i dont have time to be dilly dallying with this shit... someone hook me up with a hot girl in the philly area... she needs to be able to drive, or atleast have a decent grasp on the bus systems, cause i have no fucking clue where i am. she also should be over 20 and look like natalie imbruglia. i know its kind of asking for alot, but ive had a really shitty week, god owes me something good...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Dusty Lipschitz
Originally posted by shameless self promotion

...so the occassional trip to the mall or something usually is fruitful...

obviously you never been in the gallery, lol

Guest MR BOJANGLES

there were good ones for my city...BUT i have a girlfriend (who comes onto this site a lot, and is probably gonna punch me for writing this)

Originally posted by MR BOJANGLES

there were good ones for my city...BUT i have a girlfriend (who comes onto this site a lot, and is probably gonna punch me for writing this)

ok hipocrite and you hate emo.:spent:

i am going to makea profile on there now! bwa ha ha ha!

moc is retarted one of my friends is getting stalked hardcore. the guy calls her knows what she's wearing tells her he is going to rape her and kill her. but we found out who he is but we havn't found him yet and when we do (acutually im a wimp and cant beat him up so i don't know what we're going to do but maybe i'll run him over with my bike)

but yeah i have met some cool chick from moc. some are just scencer sluts! but i don't really know what im sayin.

http://profiles.makeoutclub.com:8000/girls/rockstarkat.jpg'>

she's okay looking

come on man. all of the girls on moc are 16 and use their scenes and webpages and journals and shit to mask their complete lack of personality. even if they're hot (and most aren't those pictures are deceptive).... they're usually so wack it's physically painful. :)

Archived