Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

why the fuck cant i find any hot girls in philly on MOC?

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by seeking, Dec 18, 2001.

1. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

either they're all busted, or they arent on aim right now. what the fuck? i dont have time to be dilly dallying with this shit... someone hook me up with a hot girl in the philly area... she needs to be able to drive, or atleast have a decent grasp on the bus systems, cause i have no fucking clue where i am. she also should be over 20 and look like natalie imbruglia. i know its kind of asking for alot, but ive had a really shitty week, god owes me something good...

2. -Rage-

-Rage- 12oz Loyalist

Yo seeks, you gotta look outside Philly. Don't forget the rich suburbanites (and no, I don't mean fucking valley girls). Or do you not dig that?

3. HESHIANDET

HESHIANDET Guest

cuz i ready went an fucked em all lil din din...run alonnnnn

4. shameless self promotion

shameless self promotion 12oz Legend

yah gotta get out the house son, get out into the streets...hit up the gap, find some trendy places to go to, no chicks are ever anywhere i go to...so the occassional trip to the mall or something usually is fruitful...

5. obviously you never been in the gallery, lol

6. MR BOJANGLES

MR BOJANGLES Guest

there were good ones for my city...BUT i have a girlfriend (who comes onto this site a lot, and is probably gonna punch me for writing this)

7. shameless self promotion

shameless self promotion 12oz Legend

Naw that too, but the air and space museum and stuff like that here is damn good place to get chicks at...too bad half the time theyre 16 and visiting from nevada or something...

8. Iris

Iris Banned

they are too sad to be hot.

9. Iris

Iris Banned

ok hipocrite and you hate emo.:spent:

i am going to makea profile on there now! bwa ha ha ha!

10. cinnamon toast crunch804

cinnamon toast crunch804 Member

moc is retarted one of my friends is getting stalked hardcore. the guy calls her knows what she's wearing tells her he is going to rape her and kill her. but we found out who he is but we havn't found him yet and when we do (acutually im a wimp and cant beat him up so i don't know what we're going to do but maybe i'll run him over with my bike)

but yeah i have met some cool chick from moc. some are just scencer sluts! but i don't really know what im sayin.

http://profiles.makeoutclub.com:8000/girls/rockstarkat.jpg'>
    she's okay looking

11. TEARZ

TEARZ Guest

come on man. all of the girls on moc are 16 and use their scenes and webpages and journals and shit to mask their complete lack of personality. even if they're hot (and most aren't those pictures are deceptive).... they're usually so wack it's physically painful. :)

12. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

whats the problem? tight and going home tomorrow? christmas is coming to seekings house early this year... :)

13. inkjunkie34

inkjunkie34 Senior Member

youre gonna have a new fiancee named bubba if you fuck up

14. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

seeking doesnt fuck up, unless she's on top....

(bad, bad jokes tonight...)