[WHY] Spinning rims

Kr430n5_666

What is the point of spinning rims?

Why do they exist?

How much does shit like this cost?

What is the origin of this?

Why do people strive to appear as though they are "successful" RAPSTARS when they are actually are just jackasses who play video games and constantly try to "mack it" to "bitches" without actually creating anything?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

it's car culture.

people can live in a shithole appartment

but still feel successful if they have a big screen TV

and a ride that's 'been pimped'. Sorry... but watching

TV in your car should not be high on your priorities.

then again... think of the kinds of problems us north americans face;

what's the thread count of these sheets?

is the computer fast enough to play games?

my engagement ring was only appraised at $6,000?

people in the rest of the world are asking themselves:

WHERE THE FOOD? WHERE'S CLEAN WATER? WHY DID MY HOUSE BLOW UP?

Originally posted by RumPuncher@Oct 3 2005, 06:24 PM

it's car culture.

people can live in a shithole appartment

but still feel successful if they have a big screen TV

and a ride that's 'been pimped'. Sorry... but watching

TV in your car should not be high on your priorities.

then again... think of the kinds of problems us north americans face;

what's the thread count of these sheets?

is the computer fast enough to play games?

my engagement ring was only appraised at $6,000?

people in the rest of the world are asking themselves:

WHERE THE FOOD? WHERE'S CLEAN WATER? WHY DID MY HOUSE BLOW UP?

car culture...yes i understand that...although car culture is very popular within the "hiphop" culture, which i believe is very apparent.

and yes people do allow material possesions to be their trophies as to how great their life is even if it is absolutely wretched, which i find comical in certain scenarios.

a dirty man with a filthy, low-budget home in the middle of a shitpile owns a very very expensive car in which he uses to drive into the city to pick up some broads then brings them back to his horrid domicile.

its the same thing as seeing some images of a brand new stereo on ebay, buying the stereo, and recieving a shoebox full of used condoms in the mail.

fronting is pathetic

----

by the way, high five.

i dont care what anyone says, that shit is tight. you guys hate on shit just to hate on shit.

yall know i like rap for the most part, but i can appreciate other genre's of music... i just picked up that new HIM album and i think its pretty dope. not my norm, but i can respect it for what it is all the same.

car rims have been around for ever, and those spinner ones were a huge leap forward in technology, yea they might be corny if youre broke and got a shitty car with spinners, but if youre doing your thing and got your shit together, and want to do that shit, do your thing. you guys are always knocking someone elses shit.

how about you shut the hell up, and go about your business. those same people with spinners could probally say a thousand things that you do that they think are stupid. but in the end, its up to you what matters, so who gives a flying fuck.

Originally posted by THANKYOU@Oct 3 2005, 02:55 PM

i dont care what anyone says, that shit is tight. you guys hate on shit just to hate on shit.

yall know i like rap for the most part, but i can appreciate other genre's of music... i just picked up that new HIM album and i think its pretty dope. not my norm, but i can respect it for what it is all the same.

car rims have been around for ever, and those spinner ones were a huge leap forward in technology, yea they might be corny if youre broke and got a shitty car with spinners, but if youre doing your thing and got your shit together, and want to do that shit, do your thing. you guys are always knocking someone elses shit.

how about you shut the hell up, and go about your business. those same people with spinners could probally say a thousand things that you do that they think are stupid. but in the end, its up to you what matters, so who gives a flying fuck.

Once again you go out of your way to prove to us what a jackass you are....

People that own spinners... fall into a few different categories:

1) Rich white dorks from the burbs who strive to be "down" with "hip-hop". You're parents bought you that white Escalade. **You're eye-talian and "connected" to the mob. You are hard.

**Being 1/4 Italian does not make you Italian. Youre Uncle's friend knew someone who was an errand-boy for the mob. Youre not actually connected to anything other than being a douchebag.

gs_150x150.gif

2) "Poor" black folk who spend their welfare checks on stupid shit like spinners/fresh kicks.... Get a real fucking job and do something with your fucking life. (Note: Selling drugs is not "doing something" with your life...)

3) Pop rap stars. Hey guys, you've bastardized your entire "culture". Keep dancin' on the idiot box and pleasin' yo' massas in the record company boardroom and keeping youre people striving to be just like you and wasting money on unneccesary shit and dying. You all need to be killed. Stat.

crazyhorse.jpg

=

img0090.jpg

Since it hasn't been answered, those rims cost around $50.00 at Target. Real fucking bling bling there.

I was in there one time with my mom trying to convince her to buy them for her car. I had to explain what they were to her. She thought they were fucking stupid.

Those tire tags are kinda hot, i mean i'd never put them on my Ford Exploder but i bet they look hot in person. Also those rims are not 50 bucks asshat, mabe the hubcaps are. Spinners run from bout 5gs to 20gs. I work in a WHITE ass town, and I see mass soccer moms running these things on escalades. SUV's = Played Spinners = Played My two cent's

Originally posted by I.C.Shadow@Oct 3 2005, 03:32 PM

Those tire tags are kinda hot, i mean i'd never put them on my Ford Exploder but i bet they look hot in person. Also those rims are not 50 bucks asshat,

Somebody's a little offended... did you actually waste your fucking money on these cumguzzler?

Originally posted by THANKYOU@Oct 3 2005, 07:55 PM

I wouldn't say spinning rims was a huge leap in technology. Perhaps a computing device than can manifest angry animals with the click of a button would be more impressive.

I like lot of different music genres too. I certainly don't appreciate commercial hip-hop nor do I appreciate HIM, but YOU having an open mind is rather good.

I have no idea why you took such offense to this. Telling me to shut the hell up. I am trying to understand my environment better. Of course other people would say things that I do are stupid, but would they bother asking me why I do these things? Most likely not...because no one does. Ignorant people, majority of American people, see things in black and white. Things are either "hot" or "gay". No one seems to question why shit is favorable of unfavorable.

Spinning rims are the dumbest shit ever. I always see them out of the corner of my eye and think I'm about to get in a wreck with the candy ass hip hopper sitting at the stop light. If you have them on your ride, you need to re-evaluate your life, because you obviously suck.

Honestly, shit is gay.