WHY: Slutty Halloween

Kr430n5_666

Hello. I have returned and I have another question:

Why do females decide that Halloween is a great day to explore the world of female objectification?

I believe females who normally dress decent/conservative and then "slutty" on Halloween displays a certain desire to explore what it is like to be objectified of a wretched erection from any and all males for a night. This desire for such attention obviously is completely fucked as it shows that this person is not as mentally stable as she would appear to be on normal days. Piece of shit...figure your fucking life out, asshole. BONER APPRAISAL 2005

And for females who usually dress "skimpy" and dress ULTRA or TURBO "SLUTTY" on Halloween...I just wish to express that I have an outstanding wish for your vaginas to someday morph into an ashtray or maybe a partially burned salmon that was supposed to be a smoked salmon but it got fucked up by your mind or my mind or someones mind...or maybe pollution.

Those who are obsessed with sexual attention or sexual intercourse are assholes. Get some fucking productive talents.

"I'm a psychology major, though!"

YEAH YOU FUCKING FOOLED ME ASSHOLE

"I'm getting my masters in forensics...who cares if I am slutty."

GET FUCKED BY SCIENTISTS I DONT CARE

"I'm a business major."

WHAT BUSINESS? YOU ACTUALLY THINK YOU WILL CONTRIBUTE SOMETHING TO THE ECONOMY? YOU ARE AUTOMATICALLY BORING, MALE OR FEMALE (exceptions can apply, however)."

"I'm just slutty...I don't know what else to say..."

HIGH FIVE TO YOU FOR NOT BULLSHITTING YOURSELF, BUT YOUR LIFE AND MIND ARE MOST LIKELY COVERED IN PROBLEMS THAT NEED TO BE SOLVED. PROBLEMS SO DEEP YOU PROBABLY CAN'T EVEN FUCKING COMPREHEND THEM AND NEITHER CAN YOUR SHITTY FRIENDS. SO FIX THAT SHIT.

If people are going to front like they are not dirty shitheads when they really are, then ashtray vagina and fried snake dick should be in your near future.

BUTANE ENDORSEMENT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this slut halloween thing went full effect halloween 2002, it was already in the process before that, with half the bitches dressed like sluts, but now its all the bitches dressing like sluts. its like a phenomena. its like a competition on who can dress the sluttiest. there will be a million cheerleaders, catholic schoolgirls, nurses, lingerie models, angels,and devils this year, guaranteed.i personally am too cool for a costume, so therefore im too cool for the bitches dressing slutty, so thereforem u dont give a fuck about this shit.

makros is jealous of spinning rims and slutty dressing bitches.

so am i. i wish i had slutty bitches in my apartment right now, and i wish i had spinning rims on my car too.

Hello.  I have returned and I have another question:

Why do females decide that Halloween is a great day to explore the world of female objectification?

(Why do femanatzis decide to attack everything they don't want to be a part of)

I bet you are fat or once were

So it's Halloween

And you feel like dancin'

And you feel like shinin'

And you feel like letting loose

Whatcha gonna be?

Babe, you better know

And you better plan

Better plan all day

Better plan all week

Better plan all month

Better plan all year

You're dressed up like a clown

Putting on your act

It's the only time all year

You'll ever admit that

I can see your eyes

I can see your brain

Baby nothing's changed

You're still hiding in a mask

You take your fun seriously

No, don't blow this year's chance

Tomorrow your mold goes back on

After Halloween

You go to work today

You'll go to work tomorrow

Shitfaced tonight

You'll brag about it for months

Remember what I did

Remember what I was

Back on Halloween

But what's in between?

Where are your ideas?

You sit around and dream

For next Halloween

Why not everyday?

Are you so afraid

What will people say

After Halloween

Because your roll is planned for you There's nothing you can do

But stop and think it through

But what will your boss say to you

And what will your girlfriend say to you

And what will people out on the street

They might glare at you

And whadya know?

You're pretty self-conscious too

So you run back and stuff yourselves in rigid business costumes

Only at night to score is your leather uniform exhumed

Why don't you take your social regulations

And shove 'em up your ass

Girls want attention and guys want a warm, moist place to put the shaft. Everyone goes home happy, lighten up.

Hello.  I have returned and I have another question:

(Why do femanatzis decide to attack everything they don't want to be a part of)

I bet you are fat or once were

WHAT?

How would weight tie into my words here?

Regardless, no...never had fat.

I knew I would encounter people here who would be like "whats the fucking problem!?". There really isn't much of a problem here. I am alive...I can breathe...I enjoy my life GREATLY...but I am just questioning my surroundings once again. Perhaps I am trying to expose an issue which females should ponder for their own benefit and general mental advancement, but this being a very male dominated messageboard, of course I would get some replies typed with a couple erections.

I strive for mental progression as opposed to stagnance and digression. OOPSIE.

let a bitch have some pride about herself, guess what..SHE thinks her tittys are bangin' too, and she's been working all spring and summer to get her stomach tight for the beach..its too late for that shit, but all the hard work paid off in time enough for halloween..

Originally posted by Kr430n5_666@Oct 31 2005, 09:21 PM

Hello. I have returned and I have another question:

I believe females who normally dress decent/conservative and then "slutty" on Halloween displays a certain desire to explore what it is like to be objectified of a wretched erection from any and all males for a night. This desire for such attention obviously is completely fucked as it shows that this person is not as mentally stable as she would appear to be on normal days. Piece of shit...figure your fucking life out, asshole. BONER APPRAISAL 2005

And for females who usually dress "skimpy" and dress ULTRA or TURBO "SLUTTY" on Halloween...I just wish to express that I have an outstanding wish for your vaginas to someday morph into an ashtray or maybe a partially burned salmon that was supposed to be a smoked salmon but it got fucked up by your mind or my mind or someones mind...or maybe pollution.

Those who are obsessed with sexual attention or sexual intercourse are assholes. Get some fucking productive talents.

"I'm a psychology major, though!"

YEAH YOU FUCKING FOOLED ME ASSHOLE

"I'm getting my masters in forensics...who cares if I am slutty."

GET FUCKED BY SCIENTISTS I DONT CARE

"I'm a business major."

WHAT BUSINESS? YOU ACTUALLY THINK YOU WILL CONTRIBUTE SOMETHING TO THE ECONOMY? YOU ARE AUTOMATICALLY BORING, MALE OR FEMALE (exceptions can apply, however)."

"I'm just slutty...I don't know what else to say..."

HIGH FIVE TO YOU FOR NOT BULLSHITTING YOURSELF, BUT YOUR LIFE AND MIND ARE MOST LIKELY COVERED IN PROBLEMS THAT NEED TO BE SOLVED. PROBLEMS SO DEEP YOU PROBABLY CAN'T EVEN FUCKING COMPREHEND THEM AND NEITHER CAN YOUR SHITTY FRIENDS. SO FIX THAT SHIT.

If people are going to front like they are not dirty shitheads when they really are, then ashtray vagina and fried snake dick should be in your near future.

BUTANE ENDORSEMENT

I've been saying this shit for years now. Last year I came up with a simple formula to help females decide what to wear (you know how indecisive they can be).

Formula: Any Costume + Make it slutty = Cute Halloween Costume (In their minds)

A few years ago, when i lived in a certain dormatory...a bunch of slutty girls decided to dress up in slutty versions of normal halloween costumes days before halloween.

Fugazi's formula is on point.

At some point in the future, Halloween will turn into a completely different holiday.

Originally posted by Orgasm Addict@Oct 31 2005, 06:11 PM

Girls dress slutty because Halloween is about breaking norms, like taking candy from strangers.

It's nice to do something out of the ordinary. People's costumes shouldn't be taking so literally. It's all in good fun.

Live a little....

how is it about breaking norms if the "holiday" itself is premised on that. It would seem that being "unordinary" for halloween is just the proper way to be, so are you really breaking some special norm by being a slut?

if you wanna break some norms, walk down the street naked on christmas. who the fuck cares about some goofy ass holiday where u get dressed up. I used to be psyched about that shit when i was about 6 years old. Why do people need a holiday to tell em when to have a good time and live a little.

Me and my girl were leaving a house party on Saturday and she brought up this exact subject.

Its sad to me ... You can be hot and not need to be slutty. But it shows they dont have the mind to come up a good concept without needing to whore out, or just like whoring out.

Take it or leave it ... its the new deal for Halloween costumes for the ladies.