why skool bathrooms are cool..................

cool ra-ul

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

My friends and I were walking and my friend was like, "I gotta shit, see any spots?" "Go between those two buses, we'll wait..." so my friend goes between the two buses and drops trou. We're waiting and a cop car roles up. "Ceri*!" the cop comes over "Hey you, between the buses! What are you doing?" "Sorry Officer I really had to go." "Look, you wanna play bear go in the woods!" "Sir, there aren't any words for miles!" "That's it you fucking smart ass, pick it up. throw it in that field." "Officer..." "Shut the fuck up and get busy." my friend then picked up his own fresh steaming turd with his bare hands and threw it in a carrot field.

*Ceri is a made up word we use when cops come.

my friend had to take a shit in some bushes outside a mall once....and he took the shit...then his head comes popping outta the bushes and asks if we have any toilet paper....we say no and he goes back in. he comes out and says he had to wipe his ass with leaves....then i proceed to pull 20 mcdonalds napkins out of my pocket....sucka

Originally posted by regulator

then i proceed to pull 20 mcdonalds napkins out of my pocket....sucka

im stumped. why did you have 20 mcdonalds napkins?

anyway, i was just thinking the other day how pissing on the bathroom floor was my gateway to graffiti. See, I used to piss all over the floor and walls of my school bathroom, I would try get as many bathrooms and stalls as i could, i wanted to be known as some type of pissing bandit. like someone (the janitor) would see my piss all over and know the bandit had been there. then i started doing it in public restrooms, etc..you know, expanding my empire.

i never understood why people smoked in the bathrooms. i mean you risk so much shit just for a quick smoke? cant you wait until after school?

Originally posted by T.T Boy

we used to wait till after lunch when the trash cans would be full then dump the whole thing on an unlucky shitter.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

we used to get a bunch of toilet paper and get it wet in the sink then toss it over the top of the stalls onto the kids who couldnt hold it till they got home

best stall move ever would have to be spinning around while pissing... i still do it from time to time

Guest defyone
Originally posted by WhenOne

:lol: :lol: :lol:

we used to get a bunch of toilet paper and get it wet in the sink then toss it over the top of the stalls onto the kids who couldnt hold it till they got home

best stall move ever would have to be spinning around while pissing... i still do it from time to time

When aren't you a girl? wel if so, how do u spin around while pissing, i mean dont you gotta stand to do that.. maybe im thinking of some one else when i ask if your a girl.

Archived