why not.

gang_starr

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

what you mean onesecondple?

yeah i need to get something besides dolla store colored pencils.....if i get some prismas i'll just look for an excuse to color somethin hehe. one of my teachers has some tria's so if he'll lemme use em ill be a happy man

Yeah, you should work on your letters. Don't spend your money on coloring utencils. Fuck that for now. Just keep on working on that letter structure. Because I don't like what I see. And what I don't like, the people won't like. For I am the peoples' choice.

Nah, but seriously. Concentrate on letter structure. Then when it get's decent, then you can work on coloring and blending and shit. Then, go out and actually paint. Because painting isn't as nearly as easy as sketching. Try to get the basics down as well. (Handstyle, Throw ups, Ehhh... "bombing" letters) What I mean by bombing letters, I mean simple shit. "No extensions for you son." When you finally go out to paint, don't try anything with extensions. I say the first thing you should paint should be a throw up.

http://photos.fotango.com/p/eba00422464f00000010.jpg'>

^You see this, don't do that again. You want people to be able to read your shit. Thus, earning recognition. Not confusing spectators. Thus leading to confusion and excessive vomiting.

You know the deal.

AMEK:.

WORD, dont concentrate on coloring, because, (and im saying this in general, about anything not directed AT you) if people dont like your ish, there just not feeling it ya heard? if its your letters that need work, and you color all your sketches, then you just wasted all those resources coloring something that blew to begin with.(once again a generality) but, people arent sayin work on your coloring, there saying work on your lettering. so word to that. dont waiste resources on stuff that isnt ready for it kids. youll look back on it and be like, " man, i wasted alot of resources i could have used now, back then" and guys? im rambling, i have no clue why i am rambling, but i am indeed rambling, it would be a good idea to just stop reading here.....for i am going to continue rambling, i even may start stuttering, i may just s-s-s-tutter and bludgin you with a heavy ma-chine, ill whip out my marker stash and gut out your intes-tines, ill rip your spinal chord out and spit a deadly disease like the ebola virus...you guys ever heard of that? goddamn. shit used to kill millions before they had that shit on lock down.another thing thats fucked up is sars. that shit will kick your ass, just not as bad as ebola. my dad was the ebola virus once, i think thats why everyone hated him......it was cool. manatees are funny creatures tho. theyre so simle and helpless. always gettin killed because they get stuck in retarded positions. sea world sucks kids. honestly, unless your the only person in the splash section. that way, (if your not old enough to drink in public) you can drink like crazy. and all the kids will want you to antagonize the trainer more so that you can get splashed more. and maybe when you get tired of the kids you can get away with SLOWLY (i cant stress this enough) SLOWLY one by one push the kids over the edge to there doom. note* its better if they cant swim because there will be very little resistance (and they will sink suprisingly fast.) now, if the parents have a problem with this, (which i couldnt see reasonably, shit you just did him a favor) just plead insanity and yell buhreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee pipe pipe! and run off pretending to be a clown making baloon aniamals. and once when i was fishing, i found a boot and threw it into the water........the penguins did not apreciate it so i barfed in the watering hole and ran off like a cross dressing circus mime.

Archived