why not to start fights 101

OptimusPrime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle

Also, what the fuck is going on in that last one? Surfers fighting? Holy ultimate gayness. And how fucking old is the guy getting wailed on??

it might not be known, but fights between surfers, body boarders, surfers agasint body boarders happen all the time around here. usually about who stole who's wave, who cut off who... etc. its pretty much a hierarchy out on the beach if ur out to catch some waves...

surfs up, bro

I've seen that last one more than a few times. Looks like it might have been at a contest though. Sarcasm is right though that kind of shit happens alot at the beach, but i've seen it more of people grouping up against each other.

Anyways those first 2 videos were alright I guess, the third video with the skater sucked because he pretty much didnt land a punch while the security got off a few.

I found this about a week ago, the first video is pretty cool, I suppose:

Fights

drunk fighting is the worse

first off,seeing doubles dont do you any good

punching in slow motion dont help either

the 2x4 looks like a good weapon when you are out numbered, until you pick it up and realize it is 12 feet long!

chipped teeth sucks, knocked out teeth are worse

it is legal to carry a gun where I live and concealed weapons permits are easy to get too,it's hard to stop a bullet with your fist

the majority of girls hate fighting and they scream real loud as soon as the shit goes off

Fighting is healthy. It's better to fight every now and rather than let it compound and result in killing someone the first time you let go of all that rage.

But yes, typically the person looking for the fight loses so you've gotta hope the person you're fucking with is that guy. He'll be tense and shaking with adrenalin while to you the fight is going by in slow motion. Almost every time I've been attacked or suckerpunched, like clockwork, I've walked away from the fight in better condition than the other person.

That skateboarding fight was a letdown.