Why not to get a motorcycle..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I know a guy that raced superbikes professionally. he wore racing leathers whenever he went out and rode his own bike for fun. dude was balls to the wall, all out every race. homie either won or crashed trying. he's broken almost every bone in his body, but still rides.

fuck why not to get a bike.

Here's why:

748_Red_RHF_700p.JPG

sex on wheels.

Video isn't so bad muted. I didn't like the quick clips of photographs.

I really want a bike, especially with the gas prices doing like they have been. But friend of mine is a fireman, and the most common story I hear him tell is making a bike crash, guy on the bike dies. It almost never is the bike's fault, just some dumbass who pulled out because the didn't see them. Who is, of course, not hurt at all, pissed about the dent in his car, and mad that he actually has to stay on the scene of the crash while they try to save the cat riding the bike's life. I fucking hate people.

But on the upside of that, insurance is supposed to be pretty cheap. No expensive medical bills when they just have to bag you up with a shovel.

Also, seeing those crosses reminded me of Montana. It's optional to wear a helmet there (not against the law). I was just there last week and there are white crosses EVERYWHERE on the highways. It's fucking creepy seeing them all driving at night. I think the state puts them there because they are all the same small white crosses.

How many of those do you think are motorcycle crashes?