why my dad is cool

Guest HESHIANDET

Guest HESHIANDET

so im visiting my parents and my dad comes in from the garage and hands me a color slide. my dad was in vietnam. he was a helicopter pilot. he procedes to tell me a story about how he was flying and had to take a shit. so they land and he takes a shit in a rice field. while hes shitting his buddy is taking photos of him. while this is going on VC bols see them and start shooting mortar rounds at them. the next slide he hands me is him pants around his ankles laughing his ass off running back to the helicopter with mortars blowing upo about 100 yards or so behind him. wild ass shit....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

word that sucks. i know some guys from nam with shell shock n stuff, craaaazy dudes. they freak when news choppers flyby.

but my Gpaw is totaly chill, 3 wars and not a mental scratch on him. hes just cranky nowadays cuz hes old and forgets things.

quote from my Gpaw "you know, its good to drive 10 miles UNDER the speed limmit"

Guest im not witty

thats a great story but what would make it the best story ever is a scan of that picture posted in here. i know thats probably not possible, but just imagine.

Archived