Why is there so much beef in graff?

Steve-O

why is there so much beef in graff? i m in the 303. and its like a drama T.V. when i started graff it was about the art. it wasnt about killing some one if you got crossed on a dumbster. about having friends there for you on your crew.

So what is graff about?

Death?

Freindships with krew?

Getting up?

art?

or what the fuck? let me know.

peace. Mar88. SRk Gw

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Ego.

Most people in graffiti have big egos, otherwise, they wouldn't want to mark their territory and where they've been by writing stuff everywhere.

When egos get bruised, especially the ego of a maladjusted insecure twentysomething guy, people get their panties in a bunch and shit talk pops off.

Graffiti is user defined.

No rules or guidelines for the lawless.

Guest imported_b0b

There isn't that much beef in graf, it is just the beef there is you seem to always hear about.

Also any group made up of many young men, being all macho, is bound to have beef

its about getting attention while acting like we hate getting attetnion... and the visual attraction of seeing it..

anyway its narrow minded to say whats graff about as if theres only one answer, theres tons of aspects to every catagory, and within those aspects theres a million other aspexcts linked... but and thers still many main aspects directly linked to "what its about"

im guessing you made this post to hear people respond that graffiti is about any other thing but beef, probly cause you rin a down position right now

beef is an aspect that comes with it, the sport

take any sport... hockey, its a sport with desgin (which is attracive), fun to participate in, other aspects come are ego and attention people kinda go for and is a part of the motive (feels good to get attention as long as you dont drarw attentin to that), and yes beef is another aspect, can be to impress people as well as anger revenge (kill two birds), and often starts a chain reaction

people beef as humans in whatever interaction situations

why do we beef (in times)

make a list of reasons... whcih can apply to graffiti or to large scale country wars... whatever see if you can think of some reasons and ass to the list

and if i fronted on you or asked to meet you to settle it like men , you would just ban me? fine ill stop posting then... i like just looking through this site (the photographs) anyway, its very diverse...

and the things i say make sense to me maybe its hard to communicate or something

(i was making a joke (serious though?) in the first senence, people act like they dont like attetnion caus eit takes away form their image, but thats really the main motive.. is wht i was trying to say...

and i ask stoopid questions just to confirm things or get an idea of what people thinkof certain issues which dont work i guess

ill stop posting if you DONT ban me...

Beef in graff is thanks to teenagers and young bulls who have something to prove because they havent done anything with a can yet.

People inherit beef thanks to crew members.

Kids go out looking for beef (refer back to the young one status) when they want quick fame.

People grow up, beef dies...

Usually.

i know someone who writes beef. he plain fucking sucks.

and about the topic. every single sport, every single thing has beef. from hockey to waterpolo, theres some type of beef involved. i dont see what the big deal is.

"if you don't start no shit, there won't be no shit." -Lil Jon

Originally posted by illestpapoe!!!!@Jan 14 2005, 11:40 AM

and if i fronted on you or asked to meet you to settle it like men , you would just ban me?

settle it like men? i'm closer to middle aged than you are to being a man, so don't pull the old "blah blah i'll smash you" crap.

read your post again and count the spelling and grammatical errors, then tell me how i'm supposed to understand it.

fine ill stop posting then...

please do. or at the very least, if you're going to post can you leave out the unrelenting torrent of stupid questions about anything and everything. try thinking for yourself and stop relying on other people to make up your mind and for your opinions for you.

sorry..

(and i think everyone thinks for themself) its just like when I want to confirm an answer i play dumb to see what answers other people give...

its almost like a joke when i get on the computer (i and everyone else can act anyway they want and give any impression, but i think everyone has everything and can get used to any type of behacior attitude over time, but the way it is is we play our role by reacting to how the person presented his/her self... dont dwell and keep moving is the key (build confidence= goal)