Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Why is it dangerous to do fr8ts?

Discussion in 'Metal Heads' started by BLiS, Nov 22, 2002.

1. BLiS

BLiS New Jack

i was reading a page on artcrimee, i read bout some kid dieing on tha tracks cuz he got hit for writing in the tunnel well any ways im not a big time fan on fr8ts, i only done like maybe 7 of them but it hit me when i read that i dont think i wanna get back on the track yard.and im posting this up for some one to give me some safety tips i would really aprreciate it yo........ :D so hit back up asap!how is it possible to get hurt or killed on the tracks:dazed: :confused: :confused: :eek: :rolleyes:

2. WITS

WITS Member

Lions and tigers and bears OH MY!!

I may be wrong..but i thnk I am right: There is a thread entitled "Yard Safety" or some such thing. I bet you can find out what you wanna know in there captain.

Yep. yep.

ps- are you from San Antonio? You may email me that if you don't want the whole www to know.

3. Sports Bra#1

Sports Bra#1 Guest

you could get killed by self proclaimed established freight writers who are protecting or their yards from the non-established writers. i havent heard of anything like that happening in real life.
    but it is certianly a 12oz graff fantisy

4. BLiS

BLiS New Jack

What are u talking bout

Do what? what u mean homie, let all the www to know, and no im from dallas!

5. Cracked Ass

Cracked Ass Veteran Member

Read the Yard Safety thread, start to finish.
    If you think it's too long to read all the way through, then you aren't serious about freights, so stick to walls.
    If you can't find the Yard Safety thread, you are not a sharp enough tack to be near freights.

6. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

i was going to say that

7. WITS

WITS Member

My 12oz graff fantasy is for someone who does 100s of blah freights a year to insert 1960s krylon paper label cans into my ass and punch me in the face while we listen to some cheesy emo bands.
    I thought that was everyone's... Ooops.

8. WITS

WITS Member

Re: What are u talking bout

www... world wide web. And isn't 1 Blis in Texas enough? Not to mention the one from waaaay out west who came first anyway.

9. DavidSilver

DavidSilver Junior Member

Emo's that paint, thats comedy. They get jacked quick

10. otto dix

otto dix Veteran Member

11. test pattern

test pattern Elite Member

12. el_why_en_E

el_why_en_E New Jack

I was flipping through channels and on discovery theres a special on subways. Lots of good info about the 3rd rail and shit, it was also talking about graffiti in the the 80's there was some footage of futura on it and how graff almost shut down NY's subway system if you ever catch it on tv watch it there some usefull info on there :king:

13. xwibxonex

xwibxonex New Jack

hahah shit man, last night i was watching tv, i flipped right to discovery as thats what i usually do when im tired at night, i caight that subway shit and watched all of it, but i got to it probably right after the 80's graff part, it was talking about the smart cars and shit theyre building, dope!

14. Mike bibby

Mike bibby Guest

be carefull toys, that new backpack full of paint might get taken in certain spots..

15. ray finkle

ray finkle Member

still the safest illegal graffiti one could do.. in general.