Why is it dangerous to do fr8ts?

BLiS

i was reading a page on artcrimee, i read bout some kid dieing on tha tracks cuz he got hit for writing in the tunnel well any ways im not a big time fan on fr8ts, i only done like maybe 7 of them but it hit me when i read that i dont think i wanna get back on the track yard.and im posting this up for some one to give me some safety tips i would really aprreciate it yo........ :D so hit back up asap!how is it possible to get hurt or killed on the tracks:dazed: :confused: :confused: :o :rolleyes:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Lions and tigers and bears OH MY!!

I may be wrong..but i thnk I am right: There is a thread entitled "Yard Safety" or some such thing. I bet you can find out what you wanna know in there captain.

Yep. yep.

ps- are you from San Antonio? You may email me that if you don't want the whole www to know.

Guest Sports Bra#1

you could get killed by self proclaimed established freight writers who are protecting or their yards from the non-established writers. i havent heard of anything like that happening in real life.

but it is certianly a 12oz graff fantisy

What are u talking bout

Originally posted by WITS

Lions and tigers and bears OH MY!!

I may be wrong..but i thnk I am right: There is a thread entitled "Yard Safety" or some such thing. I bet you can find out what you wanna know in there captain.

Yep. yep.

ps- are you from San Antonio? You may email me that if you don't want the whole www to know.

Do what? what u mean homie, let all the www to know, and no im from dallas!

My 12oz graff fantasy is for someone who does 100s of blah freights a year to insert 1960s krylon paper label cans into my ass and punch me in the face while we listen to some cheesy emo bands.

I thought that was everyone's... Ooops.

Re: What are u talking bout

Originally posted by BLiS

Do what? what u mean homie, let all the www to know, and no im from dallas!

www... world wide web. And isn't 1 Blis in Texas enough? Not to mention the one from waaaay out west who came first anyway.

• 6 months later...
Originally posted by Cracked Ass

Read the Yard Safety thread, start to finish.

If you think it's too long to read all the way through, then you aren't serious about freights, so stick to walls.

If you can't find the Yard Safety thread, you are not a sharp enough tack to be near freights.

I was flipping through channels and on discovery theres a special on subways. Lots of good info about the 3rd rail and shit, it was also talking about graffiti in the the 80's there was some footage of futura on it and how graff almost shut down NY's subway system if you ever catch it on tv watch it there some usefull info on there :king:

hahah shit man, last night i was watching tv, i flipped right to discovery as thats what i usually do when im tired at night, i caight that subway shit and watched all of it, but i got to it probably right after the 80's graff part, it was talking about the smart cars and shit theyre building, dope!

WHEN YOU ARE SURROUNDED BY TONS OF MOVING RUSTY METAL , HOW SAFE COULD IT POSSIBLY BE? IVE BEEN FUCKED UP BY TRAINS IN NUMEROUS WAYS. ONCED I WAS CROSSING IN BETWEEN TWO RAIL BOXES....WHEN I STEPPED ON THE CAT WALK IT WAS BROKEN, AND I FELL OFF THE CAR, AND ONTO MY SIDE ON THE TRACK. I BRUISED TWO RIBS AND TOOK A CHUNK THE SIZE OF TEXAS OUT OF MY HAND WHEN MY ARM HIT THE COUPLER ON THE WAY DOWN....SO YEAH, YARDS IN THE DARK CAN FUCK YOU UP...AND IF YOU PAINT A BUSY YARD YOU BEST BELEIVE THAT A DERAIL COULD HAPPEN AT ANY TIME KILLING YOU AND YOUR CANS...................

KILLING YOURSELF TO LIVE.......

Guest mugshot

how about the trains that are travelling backwards with no lights. you dont know there coming until its too late. everyone should leave the painting of fr8s to the experienced unless you want to get killed,

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived