why i love parking structures...

vinyl junkie

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest willy.wonka

my homie had this camero that had a mean backfire...set off plenty alarms and scared wannna-be gangbangers...one time we made this mom jump on top of her daughter to save her life and the father just ducked behind a car....he pussed out..mom was hardcore

my friend and i are going to hell for that..

Originally posted by willy.wonka

my homie had this camero that had a mean backfire...set off plenty alarms and scared wannna-be gangbangers...one time we made this mom jump on top of her daughter to save her life and the father just ducked behind a car....he pussed out..mom was hardcore

my friend and i are going to hell for that..

Don't you know no one has to go to hell. God forgives all. Repent and accept Haysoos (aka: Jesus) right before you die and even the worst serial killer can go to heaven. Christians have that loop hole. Oh and that is funny.

the previous owner of my car spent some dough on an exhaust for it, and he finished it with some shitty no-name grapefruit shooter muffler. it's one of those chrome cannisters the size of a roll of paper towels, and it sounds really nasty. it's loud enough to set off car alarms when accelerating. now i have to pay to get a new muffler.. blah.

i like bombing parking structures on my skateboard Thrashin' style!

Guest im not witty
Originally posted by juggernaut

i like bombing parking structures on my skateboard Thrashin' style!

werd

Originally posted by WhenOne

hell yea, im running headers 3 1/2 inch pipe all the way back a magnaflow and no cat so yea car alarms feel my wrath

rock on vinyl rock on

christ man...what kind of ride do you have...

a camaro or corvette would sound absolutely evil with an exhaust system like that

Guest SPLINTER

yeah i wanna no what is running to.

my dad has 70 chevy malibu running on a modified 350 (holley carb, edelbrock manifold)and hooker headers, but when its idle it doesnt make much noise but when i hit the gas its sounds nice.

Originally posted by Ferris Bueller

christ man...what kind of ride do you have...

its actually a 92 toyota 4banger pickup,

it has a bit of engine work done

ported polished, cam, blah blah

and an intake so i get more show points

Archived