Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Why I don't mind going to Grandma's house:

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Jackson, Feb 9, 2004.

1. Jackson

Jackson Veteran Member

http://www.nacksoj.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/2.jpg'>

Tea and cakes on the patio.

[img]http://www.nacksoj.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/3.jpg'>

A few games of pool.

[img]http://www.nacksoj.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/1.jpg'>

More homemade cake.

:king:

2. BIGBLUE

BIGBLUE Senior Member

that cake looks excellent

3. When

When 12oz Loyalist

your grams is a scheister!
    charging you kids to play pool

4. Jackson

Jackson Veteran Member

^^^ Haha, no its completely free.
    :king:

5. DEE38

DEE38 12oz Loyalist

fuck this thread my gradmas dead

:(

sorry i got real emotional

6. WorldBench

WorldBench Veteran Member

ahh the joys, i love going and my grandma making all of this food and stuff... :)

7. CinchedWaist

CinchedWaist Elite Member

Why i don't mind going to babcia's:
    *bbq's in the summer.
    *borsht (no idea how to spell)
    *cake and coffee
    *my quiet grandfather and boistorous babcia
    *my babcia's beautiful garden (pretty flowers and homegrown veggies i get to take home)
    *looking at all the creations on the porch (homemade wine, dried chiles, all kinds of spices hanging to be dried).

why i do mind:
    *very formal dinners
    *my babcia crying over saying prayers before dinner
    *not being able to be myself, really.
    *being scolded by eastern european grandparents for not eating meat ("your going to lose your power!")
    *very dry conversation ("so hows school....")

8. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

you WILL lose your power!

I like going to the grandmother's house because she is the only grandparent left alive and she loves me like no other. Problem is that she lives in a next country, and I never get out there.

9. ubejinxed

ubejinxed Veteran Member

my one gma passed away this year but she was all about the formal dinner/lunch holiday occasions

my Oma is almost deaf so you have to yell straight at her for her to hear you, she's the funniest most warm person you could ever meet. funny little 4'11" german lady who still hasn't kicked the accent. love her to death. i hope when i'm older i can still be as upbeat as her and love and enjoy life.

visiting her and that part of the fam in TX is a trip. tequila shots on christmas eve, big loud obnoxious family, the warmth and drama that all familes shouldn't be complete without

10. Jackson

Jackson Veteran Member

I didn't mean to cause sorrow in the memories of dead old people.:eek:

11. meateater

meateater Member

raiding my nan and pops house for all the lollies
    is allways fun!!!:crazy:

12. EyeforAnEYE

EyeforAnEYE Elite Member

damn can she be my grandmother too? my grandmother is 93 and out of her mind. She buys me corn muffin mix for birthday presents.

13. SukiSukiNow

SukiSukiNow Dirty Dozen Crew

grandmas are the best. i only have one living, she has alzeimers so she doesn't ever remember me. it sucks.

14. Devilush

Devilush 12oz Legend

man! thats awesome....

one of my lola's live in a retirement home. but its a good one. its actually like an old people's complex or something like that. but i used to love eating breakfast there because she'd make bomb ass pancakes and use folger's coffee. then all day she's roll eggrolls while watching wheel of fortune or that show where the guy says "come on down" and they spin that wheel? i forgot the name. but she loves that kinda shit.

my other lola is rich as all hell. spoil us kids rotten. she's building a 7 room house in phillipines with my cunt doctor aunt.

**edit because i dont call my gramma grandmother. we call her "lola". filipino's know the deal ;)

15. $360

$360 Elite Member

my grandmother used to give me a $5 every time i went. that dosnt happen anymore though