Why I don't mind going to Grandma's house:

Jackson

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Why i don't mind going to babcia's:

*bbq's in the summer.

*borsht (no idea how to spell)

*cake and coffee

*my quiet grandfather and boistorous babcia

*my babcia's beautiful garden (pretty flowers and homegrown veggies i get to take home)

*looking at all the creations on the porch (homemade wine, dried chiles, all kinds of spices hanging to be dried).

why i do mind:

*very formal dinners

*my babcia crying over saying prayers before dinner

*not being able to be myself, really.

*being scolded by eastern european grandparents for not eating meat ("your going to lose your power!")

*very dry conversation ("so hows school....")

my one gma passed away this year but she was all about the formal dinner/lunch holiday occasions

my Oma is almost deaf so you have to yell straight at her for her to hear you, she's the funniest most warm person you could ever meet. funny little 4'11" german lady who still hasn't kicked the accent. love her to death. i hope when i'm older i can still be as upbeat as her and love and enjoy life.

visiting her and that part of the fam in TX is a trip. tequila shots on christmas eve, big loud obnoxious family, the warmth and drama that all familes shouldn't be complete without

man! thats awesome....

one of my lola's live in a retirement home. but its a good one. its actually like an old people's complex or something like that. but i used to love eating breakfast there because she'd make bomb ass pancakes and use folger's coffee. then all day she's roll eggrolls while watching wheel of fortune or that show where the guy says "come on down" and they spin that wheel? i forgot the name. but she loves that kinda shit.

my other lola is rich as all hell. spoil us kids rotten. she's building a 7 room house in phillipines with my cunt doctor aunt.

**edit because i dont call my gramma grandmother. we call her "lola". filipino's know the deal ;)

Originally posted by Scrabble

My grandma calls everyone nigger, and drinks beer all day, and loves the lakers. She'll kick your ass. My grandma's awesome.

I doubt she makes cakes for you.

go Jackson's grandma. maybe you can ask her to make a whole load of cakes to ship overseas?

I wish my english grandma were around :cry:

Sometimes I think about how comical it would be if I took my Grandmother to the pub. She could be the best pool-shark ever shes fucking mean at it, she usually beats me, she plays every night so. I have seen her pull some ill shots... pleeb baleeb.

:D

Originally posted by Devilush

man! thats awesome....

one of my lola's live in a retirement home. but its a good one. its actually like an old people's complex or something like that. but i used to love eating breakfast there because she'd make bomb ass pancakes and use folger's coffee. then all day she's roll eggrolls while watching wheel of fortune or that show where the guy says "come on down" and they spin that wheel? i forgot the name. but she loves that kinda shit.

my other lola is rich as all hell. spoil us kids rotten. she's building a 7 room house in phillipines with my cunt doctor aunt.

**edit because i dont call my gramma grandmother. we call her "lola". filipino's know the deal ;)

for sure, lola it is, my step mother was filipino, well i mean she still is, err... well she's not my step-mom anymore... but she's a nurse and her sister is living with her in the states, all day long they call back home and talk the native tongue, and ignore my little brothers and she works nd goes to school and doesn't care about anyone but herself, beleive me, fuck her. glad she got the boot some years ago.

Guest Pilau Hands
Originally posted by CinchedWaist

*being scolded by eastern european grandparents for not eating meat ("your going to lose your power!")

haha i'm going to say this to my kids and grandkids if they don't do anything. it's gonna become like "They're all gonna laugh at you."

Archived