Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Why he do this?

Discussion in 'Metal Heads' started by 160, Apr 26, 2004.

1. 160

160 Member

No like JASE? I see run so long time now I see this. No likey? Say like or no like. Dumb dumb head?

[​IMG]

2. parcheesey

parcheesey New Jack

me no see fotograf. me join club.

3. 160

160 Member

If you want buy this telll me so. I have Sanyo tape that play say Anti Rolling Mechanism M-G41 and radio for earfones. AA. I sell $10 for pill to get gooder. I show you fotograf yes?

4. Pfffffffffft

Pfffffffffft Moderator Crew

http://www.freephoto-i.net/users/1418/8533'>

[img]http://www.freephoto-i.net/users/1418/8530'>

stolen

5. 160

160 Member

SO why do this? And what say? No understand. Rench saw blades? Yes? He dumb dumb? I no like make me so mad. You like or no like. Say so but no say nothin so like or no like now

6. Sarin

Sarin Member

Put me in your Fan Club, you dumb cunt!

7. P0rn0KinG

P0rn0KinG Senior Member

mee too..

8. Arekshun

Arekshun Senior Member

Can you say..toy.!! That shit is wack.

9. JHFOREVER

JHFOREVER Member

Hey fuckface learn english or spanish or something FUCK, at least something we can understand. or Speak your own language SHIT. I would rather see you speak your laguage any not understand it, than have you slur the shit out of ours!

10. HELEX

HELEX Guest

I would have to say thats sum bullshit right there!
    Out of all people opt goes over a jase freight!Opt better get his head screwed on straight!

11. 160

160 Member

Who OPT? I no see him before. Where letters OPT? I see a rench and saw blades you no see that?

12. canadian retard

canadian retard Member

no likey

tell fool to stop

13. Tony Danza

Tony Danza Member

time is money...

160, you owe me like $20 now.

14. diss co

diss co Member

Hey 160 you use to have some great post what happen?

15. 160

160 Member

This say you no likey? You no in fan club. Some say I post best so no understand what mean.