why have tyler durden's posts sucked so bad lately?

Guest DMX

i really don't get it man. i used to think you were really cool, but in the last few weeks i don't think i've read a single post of yours that wasn't completely stupid or didn't piss me off in some way. i just hope that you're going through some really stressful shit or something and this phase of your 12oz career will pass. i only bother saying this because at one point you seemed pretty intelligent and i'm concerned.

best regards,

DMX.

hahahahahahahahahaha

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i am a very caring person. i worry about my 12oz brothas . for example i know popgunwar has been going through serious drug withdrawls and i wish to lend him my support by being there for him as a friend and doing my best to enlighten him to the evils of the drug world.

Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by DMX

iin the last few weeks i don't think i've read a single post of yours that ... didn't piss me off in some way.

You just said exactly what he wanted to hear.

i know all you graffiti pranksters are out to piss everyobdy off, but the thing i'm the guy who pisses you off by being my awesome self and inspires you to try and piss people off. for example, tyler durden's whiny post about how much he hates pre-faded jeans. i used to wear diesel jeans all the time for the sole reason that girl think they're sexy, but then they got played out and i stopped wearing them. the fact that i would be so shallow probably pisses you guys off more than any post you'll ever read on here that was created for the sole purpose of pissing people off.

Originally posted by DMX

tyler durden's whiny post about how much he hates pre-faded jeans. i used to wear diesel jeans all the time for the sole reason that girl think they're sexy, but then they got played out and i stopped wearing them.

Forget Tyler, what the fuck is up with you? Faded jeans? ..............sexy?........ fuck a duck you can't be serious.

Tyler is the illest freestyle goth battler ever. See I will show you. I will start and he will come with the most emo-esck illness in the world:

My breath burns with hatred on your soft neck. I want to bite thy face and yet I can only think about my mother and her sickness. I am but a willow, in the cold night, waitng for a sun that will never rise for me but for you.

See that was ill emo-goth freestyle but Ty will straight nock heads.....

Originally posted by DMX

for example, tyler durden's whiny post about how much he hates pre-faded jeans. i used to wear diesel jeans all the time for the sole reason that girl think they're sexy, but then they got played out and i stopped wearing them..

faded jeans suck so much ball sack, ive tryed to boycot their evil. wanna hear a story? to bad if you dont. or dont read any further.

so i went into a skate/snow shop and they were haveing a sale on just about everything. im lookin around cause im a broke mother fucker and i decide to buy a pair of volcom jeans. now i hate jeans but for some reason i felt like i had to own a pair. you kno, everyone owns only jeans so why shouldnt i own just one? anywho, so i grab em along with a few shirts, pay and walk out the door. i had the dude at the counter rip the tag off cause i didnt think i needed it, walk out the door and look down into the bag. there right under the front pockets there are about 5 prep creases each. you know, the little lines companys put on faded pants? so i flip out, walk back inside and ask if i can return them. the dick at the counter said "sorry, you cant return them without the tag." i almost knock his yuppie teeth out but control myself. so i have a pair of jeans, the only pair i have of jeans, and they have prep creases. so im pissed.

wow, that was a long post for nothing at all of importance or anythign to do with this thread. the point is that your a bitch if you wear em. end of story.

Archived