Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

why get up

Discussion in 'Third Rail' started by unibrowsROCK, Oct 16, 2004.

1. unibrowsROCK

unibrowsROCK New Jack

i'm sure this topic has been discussed on here plenty of times, but i'm new to this thing so i just want to get some reponses...
    do any of you guyz ever get stuck with that question in your head as to why you get up? if it's for the love of fame, doesnt that fade away??? what do u do after that? so you have all the fame u've ever wanted, now what????
    is there more to graff than fame?
    what is the main reason you get up?
    so you hit up plenty of trains, thousands of people around the country see you name...can your name be trying to say something more important than the love of self????
    i'm sure others have different reasons for doing this thang, i just wanted to see what other people think of this.

2. El Producto

El Producto Senior Member

channel 0 = no graff content

3. Pinup

Pinup Senior Member

CUZ I LIEK MAKIN THE COOL GR4FS.

4. Im Broke

Im Broke Senior Member

im goin to the skate park

5. 455

455 Guest

6. Casual T.

Casual T. Member

i thought this was gonna be about what motivates us to get up in the morning and go to school/work.

7. 2 blaazed

2 blaazed New Jack

8. Swiffer Jet

Swiffer Jet Elite Member

I woke up around 7:36 this morning. I had nothing better to do so I deicded to stay in bed until 11ish.

9. porque

porque Senior Member

...yeah...why did i get out of bed today?...shit...i'm going back to sleep...

10. Pfffffffffft

Pfffffffffft Moderator Crew

nevermind..i shouldnt be mean..

11. Fondles

Fondles Veteran Member

fuck i thought the same exact thing.

this thread sucks.

12. metallix

metallix Elite Member

I GUESS SOMEONE IS TRYING TO BUILD A PSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILE OF SOMETHING..

13. iloveboxcars

iloveboxcars 12oz Royalty

i get up because its part of hip hop and i cant let my ...

nevermind.

14. Zack Morris

Zack Morris Veteran Member

i got up today because I knew if i didn't I would eventually develope bed sores and those things hurt.

15. GamblersGrin

GamblersGrin Elite Member

beacuse we dont live at home with mommy anymore and have to pay our own bills