why does farting in the shower smell worse than farting out of the shower?? anyone?

taco bell bomber

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest BROWNer

i love that shit

i'm not ashamed to admit i actively smell my farts..on purpose..

...and i love it.

Originally posted by R. Heydrich

Fating in the shower is word... can't get enough.

Right! forget farting, FATing is the new ish! that ish is so new, that nobody that did it knew that they had FATted and not Farted until the Fat was gone!

oh my god, i'm farting so much tonight. i don't know what is wrong with me, it just keeps comming out, fart after fart after fart. if only this girl that just called me to nag me about why i don't talk to her anymore were here, i would most certainly fart right in her face. multiple times, that is.

actually i did some research on this matter some years ago for a colleg thesis. It is a very complex matter that i will now try toexplain to you.

Let me start by dropping some background. About 6 years ago i farted in the shower and thought to myself "Man that smells like shit! What the fuck is going on?" So i went on a journey of enlightenment on this matter.

So i put on my freshest pair of reeboks and went outside and started to walk down the street. I got about 3 blocks and i bumped into Master P. I told him about my new discovery and he said "Unnnnnnnggggggg!!" This being no help to me noticing that he hadn't shit in years i continued on my way.

As i continued to walk down the street i looked up and saw some brown birds flying around in the big blue toilet of a sky. I was so caught up with this, it is no wonder that i fell down an open manhole cover into the sewer.

Fast forward 2 years.

The medical term for this phenomena is gastroelixtronomicancy. It is the process of the gas methane becoming one with the the steam or H2O if you will. The combined power of methane with H2O molecules makes the gas 20 times heavier in weight which means that the ones that make it up to your nose are the most powerful of all ofthe newly created molecules. The ones that are mostly water sink and the ones that are mostly methane and a little bit of H2O are the ones that make it seem worse even though they are no worse only moreconcentrated.

Truth is stranger than fiction

Archived