Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

why does farting in the shower smell worse than farting out of the shower?? anyone?

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by taco bell bomber, Apr 20, 2003.

1. taco bell bomber

taco bell bomber Senior Member

can someone please explain this to me???

2. -Rage-

-Rage- 12oz Loyalist

Well my guess is that the steam makes the fart ummm... ahem more condensed.

Steam = Condensation = Worse Farts.

3. metallix

metallix Elite Member

4. BROWNer

BROWNer Guest

i love that shit

i'm not ashamed to admit i actively smell my farts..on purpose..

...and i love it.

5. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

Hmmm... too bad, I finally figured out the exact scientifical reason it smells worse when you fart in the tub, but I never noticed a difference in the shower so that's an untested hypothesis...

6. Krook

Krook Banned

Re: i love that shit

7. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

So... you say Australia started as a penal colony at the farthest reaches of the earth?

8. SpyD

SpyD Elite Member

Right! forget farting, FATing is the new ish! that ish is so new, that nobody that did it knew that they had FATted and not Farted until the Fat was gone!

9. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

they been 'fating' in Boston since before the revolutionary war... why do you think they call it "Bean Town"?

10. ikueism

ikueism Guest

drunk night:king:

11. VAITOMANOCU

VAITOMANOCU Member

oh my god, i'm farting so much tonight. i don't know what is wrong with me, it just keeps comming out, fart after fart after fart. if only this girl that just called me to nag me about why i don't talk to her anymore were here, i would most certainly fart right in her face. multiple times, that is.

12. mr.yuck

mr.yuck Veteran Member

actually i did some research on this matter some years ago for a colleg thesis. It is a very complex matter that i will now try toexplain to you.

Let me start by dropping some background. About 6 years ago i farted in the shower and thought to myself "Man that smells like shit! What the fuck is going on?" So i went on a journey of enlightenment on this matter.

So i put on my freshest pair of reeboks and went outside and started to walk down the street. I got about 3 blocks and i bumped into Master P. I told him about my new discovery and he said "Unnnnnnnggggggg!!" This being no help to me noticing that he hadn't shit in years i continued on my way.

As i continued to walk down the street i looked up and saw some brown birds flying around in the big blue toilet of a sky. I was so caught up with this, it is no wonder that i fell down an open manhole cover into the sewer.

Fast forward 2 years.

The medical term for this phenomena is gastroelixtronomicancy. It is the process of the gas methane becoming one with the the steam or H2O if you will. The combined power of methane with H2O molecules makes the gas 20 times heavier in weight which means that the ones that make it up to your nose are the most powerful of all ofthe newly created molecules. The ones that are mostly water sink and the ones that are mostly methane and a little bit of H2O are the ones that make it seem worse even though they are no worse only moreconcentrated.

Truth is stranger than fiction