why do you keep coming back?

Guest professor poopatronic

Guest professor poopatronic

to this message board that is. i do probably because of all the freight posts, and all the bombing shit too. also, when i first came on here, i was so wack it was scary. the people on here have taught me a lot about graffiti, especially freights. and i'm sure a lot of the more "old school" guys think it's wack that i learned this shit on the internet, but i don't have the good fortune of living in a huge city so i never had anybody to show me. and oh yeah the petty shit-talking can be entertaining sometimes.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

hhhmmm.....mostly due to channel zero.....its funny as fuck and sometimes can actually have some interesting topics. other than that.....theres really nothing graff related on here that hasnt been said before, id visit the bench more but i have a dial up now so blahhhhh......

------------------

brick, brick ,brick...thats how i be up against your girlfriends ass...

Originally posted by boogie hands:

hhhmmm.....mostly due to channel zero.....its funny as fuck and sometimes can actually have some interesting topics. other than that.....theres really nothing graff related on here that hasnt been said before, id visit the bench more but i have a dial up now so blahhhhh......

same reasons. i check out the bench every once in a while to see what other people in the country are doing since las vegas is kind of stagnent in that dept. not to say we dont have hot artists here-half of LV is made of californians and you know what they have to offer. ill have to post some shit one day.

Guest fr8lover

this board is like cigarettes....i should probably quit, but......oh just getting on one more time wont be bad.

Originally posted by curious george:

i get on here because i have an 8:00 curfew and nothing better to do. and because it's the only place there are people as immature and goofy as i am.

damn i thought my curfew sucked...why eight ?

Originally posted by professor poopatronic:

i'm sure a lot of the more "old school" guys think it's wack that i learned this shit on the internet, but i don't have the good fortune of living in a huge city so i never had anybody to show me.

learning is learning, no matter how you go about it... dope letters are dope letters.

i come here cause im an egomaniacal monster that needs to see his name in lights... oh, and to see what new girls fr8oholic has for me..

Originally posted by curious george:

i get on here because i have an 8:00 curfew and nothing better to do. and because it's the only place there are people as immature and goofy as i am.

nigga said EIGHT O'CLOCK CURFEW!!! LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL SON IT AINT EVEN DARK YET AT 8!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL Chill son, when do you go bombing? 4:30 in the afternoon? shit son, I feel for you, are you on parole?

MEROEONE

MLB PREZ

HARTMF$$

Archived