WHY DO YOU GET DRUNK, HIGH, KRUNKED, WASTED, LIT, ETC....

~KRYLON2~

whenever im chillen or at a party it's like im in a compitition with everyone there to get the most fucked up....like i'llbe chillen not even wanting to get high or to drunk and as soon as i get a buzz i just go crazy......its like i want everyone chillen with me or by me to get as fucked up as me and be going as buck as me....i dunno if this is normal cuz i'llgo chill with different people and they'll get mad alcohol and have a couple drinks then stop but i justkeep going trying to get everyone to get morefucked up.....like i went to chill with some heads at my mans crib and he invited some people i really didnt know but i've seen them at a couple parties and i just walked up to them and was like "hey man your taking a shot rite now" i got them all drunk as hell and this morning my boy who had the get together calls me up and says yo i've never seen these kids get that fucked up before and i've know them all my life. i dunno if i should take thatas a complement or a diss but either way it was nice to see everyone get there party on....so pretty much thats my whole reason to get drunk or high is to get the party started i guess

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

its fun getting all my stupid ass sxe friends high/drunk

when im at a party i dont wanna get too shitfaced and make a dumbass out of myself

ill drink a 40, get a nice buzz going, and if i feel i need more beer ill drink more beer

once i hit a nice drunken state...i'll chill and have fun, then smoke some herb later and go pass out

I'm just playing anyways.

I hear you about getting that gone.

Seems like there's some people like us who can just keep going

and manage to not get all sloppy and embarasing to our friends

even when we are way beyond drunk. I dont know if it's competition

though, because no one really wins that contest. Sure most people

have to go to bed after a 6pack, but then there's people like us who

dont even get warmed up untill there's 12 beers down.

But I dont think it's a good thing all the time.

I've been drinking like a lush for like 8 years now

and now it's time to keep it mostly sober then

get the fuck out of the bar/party/whatever and go

do something a little better with my time.

you'll feel it too man. trust me on this.

I hear that. When I go to a party there is a competition that i have with myself. I like to see if i can drink even more than the last time i went out. I try to push the human limits of alcohol consumption and then drive home. So far my record is 5 incredible Hulk cups of keg beer and 10 mix drinks. That comes to a grand total of 100% drunkivity. Lately I'm having a hard time getting drunk. I usually have to go drinking on an empty stomach to make anything happen. Maybe I need a break. Yeah right..!!!

drinking and driving is fun....i had my first drunken driving experiance last week.....driving while durnk and stoned is even funner....when i smoked a blunt it was the funnest driving experiance of my life...i felt like i was in grand turismo bucking corners in my 84 200sx....biatch!

Originally posted by fuck muni

drinking and driving is fun....i had my first drunken driving experiance last week.....driving while durnk and stoned is even funner....when i smoked a blunt it was the funnest driving experiance of my life...i felt like i was in grand turismo bucking corners in my 84 200sx....biatch!

I have read some pretty nasty shit on 12oz about people in drunk driving accidents, it aint great it in one moment of "oops i fucked up that corner" you suddenly cant walk for the rest of your life, Writers have a risky life and play on the other side of the tracks so to speak, but play hard but be safe? I dont know, just dont die thats all, IM DRUNK -PEACE TO EMMA AND SARA ON THEIR MISSION TO SYDNEY...

no matter how good the night was, im pretty much always sober by the time i decide to go home..

i cant explain this..is it a scientific thing? does my body think "hey im off home, time to sober up!" or some shit?

I think you do it because you can. you can let your body be someone else for a while, it's like a mini-reality show going on inside when im high/drunk. but, you just got to roll with the punches.

if you didn't drink and get high, all your friends would harrass you till you did, and then you would be obliged to give in to shut them up. ethics.

ya? but really who the fuck cares, it's all gravy when your young, or young at heart.

Originally posted by fuck muni

you're an idiot

Archived