why do people print out confidential emails?

boogie hands

fyi....if your plotting to split a company in half...demote and promote people dont fucking hand me a printed copy of the memo on my 12th hour of work because 1)i dont give a shit about what your doing and 2)i will be so ready to get the hell out of the office i will leave it somewhere for someone else to find....

seriously...is my office the exception or is buisness just this stupid and haphazard?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yeah, since i started this job, my cigarette intake has dramatically increased due to sheer boredom. and fuck Websense for making internet browsing at work virtually impossible. 12oz is one of the few sites i can actually go to. what do they expect me to do when there is no work to be done? learn other stuff? pffft

Originally posted by Herbivore@Oct 13 2004, 02:58 PM

yeah, since i started this job, my cigarette intake has dramatically increased due to sheer boredom. and fuck Websense for making internet browsing at work virtually impossible. 12oz is one of the few sites i can actually go to. what do they expect me to do when there is no work to be done? learn other stuff? pffft

hahaha websense , ive defeated that crap so many times. basicly geta proxy server adress and plug it into the proxy servers area of your browser. i believe ive posted specific instruction on here before actually.....

-mikro137

yeah, i've tried using alternative proxies before but it doesn't work. herbivore, eventually your IT dept is going to notice you're visiting 12oz on the regular. once they do you're screwed.

to get around websense i use megaproxy. it's a pay service (it costs bugger all), but it works wonders. the only problem is it's a little gay when it comes to java and flash. other than that it's the shit

dude, i have so many insane stories of fucked up office politics and just bizarre shit i could write a book. hong kong plays by a WHOLE different set of rules. shit is absolute insanity.

i'll have to go into more detail on this topic some other time.

but just to give you an idea, PUBLIC HUMILIATION is a common method used to inspire hard work in employees. like, my boss sending out mass emails to everyone in the company, ripping apart one employee and basically saying, "hey everyone, look at what a fucking retard mr. wong is"

(there is no mr. wong. well, there is, but this didnt happen to him.)

nuts.

where the fuck is that email...

get out of the office if u aint happy.......do you want to work in an office all your life or have you got anything you would rather do like a trade or something??.....i cant stand office jobs, just feel like a left out twat because everyones talkin about there mates convertible or some bird with big tits they read in a magazine, i can take all the girl talk but its get boring when you hear the same shit every day, see the same faces wat ever wat ever.....i knoiw it sounds stupid but i actually enjoy workin like proper graftin because time flys bye, when your sitting there doing fuck all it takes tiiiiiiiiiiiiime :chicken: ......ey least youve got 12oz

iquit yes hong kong sounds like a mad place, do a lot men work in offices because i get the immpression that the majority of men are like buisness men office type??..help me out