Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

why do people print out confidential emails?

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by boogie hands, Oct 13, 2004.

1. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

fyi....if your plotting to split a company in half...demote and promote people dont fucking hand me a printed copy of the memo on my 12th hour of work because 1)i dont give a shit about what your doing and 2)i will be so ready to get the hell out of the office i will leave it somewhere for someone else to find....

seriously...is my office the exception or is buisness just this stupid and haphazard?

2. Herbivore

Herbivore Senior Member

there's not a whole lot of firing going on with my company, because it's a relatively new company that is rapidly expanding, but there is a great deal of "selective promotion" going on.... whatever though...... i'm not going to kiss ass just to get a few more thousand a year.

3. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

I'm tired of being bored.

4. Herbivore

Herbivore Senior Member

yeah, since i started this job, my cigarette intake has dramatically increased due to sheer boredom. and fuck Websense for making internet browsing at work virtually impossible. 12oz is one of the few sites i can actually go to. what do they expect me to do when there is no work to be done? learn other stuff? pffft

5. Dirty_habiT

Dirty_habiT Dirty Dozen Crew

Hahah, get pissed.... yeah I've heard of similar things, sometimes the management just doesn't care and it's an easy way to pique some people into brash actions (ie. quitting, etc) without firing.

6. SteveAustin

SteveAustin Veteran Member

Dirties right on. some companies will go to greath lengths to persuade people to quit. its far easier and less work than actually firing someone...plus they don't have to pay unemployment.

7. casekonly

casekonly Veteran Member

i used to put my ass on the coipy machine and make like fifty copies of it and then put it all over the secretarys office.

i thought it was funny.

8. bill clinton

bill clinton Member

hahaha websense , ive defeated that crap so many times. basicly geta proxy server adress and plug it into the proxy servers area of your browser. i believe ive posted specific instruction on here before actually.....

-mikro137

9. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

yeah, i've tried using alternative proxies before but it doesn't work. herbivore, eventually your IT dept is going to notice you're visiting 12oz on the regular. once they do you're screwed.

to get around websense i use megaproxy. it's a pay service (it costs bugger all), but it works wonders. the only problem is it's a little gay when it comes to java and flash. other than that it's the shit

10. Mr. Peanut

Mr. Peanut Elite Member

11. duh-rye-won

duh-rye-won Member

dude, i have so many insane stories of fucked up office politics and just bizarre shit i could write a book. hong kong plays by a WHOLE different set of rules. shit is absolute insanity.

i'll have to go into more detail on this topic some other time.

but just to give you an idea, PUBLIC HUMILIATION is a common method used to inspire hard work in employees. like, my boss sending out mass emails to everyone in the company, ripping apart one employee and basically saying, "hey everyone, look at what a fucking retard mr. wong is"

(there is no mr. wong. well, there is, but this didnt happen to him.)

nuts.

where the fuck is that email...

12. NOTTS1

NOTTS1 Senior Member

get out of the office if u aint happy.......do you want to work in an office all your life or have you got anything you would rather do like a trade or something??.....i cant stand office jobs, just feel like a left out twat because everyones talkin about there mates convertible or some bird with big tits they read in a magazine, i can take all the girl talk but its get boring when you hear the same shit every day, see the same faces wat ever wat ever.....i knoiw it sounds stupid but i actually enjoy workin like proper graftin because time flys bye, when your sitting there doing fuck all it takes tiiiiiiiiiiiiime :chicken: ......ey least youve got 12oz

iquit yes hong kong sounds like a mad place, do a lot men work in offices because i get the immpression that the majority of men are like buisness men office type??..help me out