why do people post thread's???? and who are these people????

DETO

why do people post thread's???? and who are these people???? the seindfeld thread

this thread is dedicated to the single greatest television show ever...."Seinfeld" my favorite episode ever was the soup nazzi episode, :lol: :lol:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

George: "I am not giving you my code."

Kramer: "I'll bet I can guess it."

G: "Yeah, right."

K: "Ah, all right, yeah... Let's see... Well, we can throw out birthdays immediately. That's too obvious. And no numbers for you. You're a word man. Let's go deeper... What kind of man are you? Well, you're weak, spineless, a man of temptations. But what tempts you? You're a portly fellow. A bit long in the waistband. So what's your pleasure? Is it the salty snacks you crave? No no no no... Yours is a sweet tooth. Oh, you may stray, but you'll always return to your dark master... The cocoa bean! And only the purest syrup nectar can satisfy you. If you could, you'd guzzle it by the gallon... Ovaltine!? Hershey's!? Nestle's Quick!?"

Guest --zeSto--

^ nice!

some more classics...

Elaine: He said he'd give me a lift.

Jerry: Ah, the lift. Like the lure of the siren's song, never what it seems to be, yet who among us can resist?

Elaine: You don't have an old pair [of glasses]?

George: I broke them playing basketball.

Jerry: He was running from a bee.

and george is a lot like me sometimes...

George: See, that's why I don't have cable in my house - the naked station. If I had that in my house, I would never turn it off. I wouldn't sleep, I wouldn't eat. Eventually firemen would have to break through the door, they'd find me sitting there in my pyjamas with drool coming down my face.

Guest Canadiano
Originally posted by Smart

George: "I am not giving you my code."

Kramer: "I'll bet I can guess it."

G: "Yeah, right."

K: "Ah, all right, yeah... Let's see... Well, we can throw out birthdays immediately. That's too obvious. And no numbers for you. You're a word man. Let's go deeper... What kind of man are you? Well, you're weak, spineless, a man of temptations. But what tempts you? You're a portly fellow. A bit long in the waistband. So what's your pleasure? Is it the salty snacks you crave? No no no no... Yours is a sweet tooth. Oh, you may stray, but you'll always return to your dark master... The cocoa bean! And only the purest syrup nectar can satisfy you. If you could, you'd guzzle it by the gallon... Ovaltine!? Hershey's!? Nestle's Quick!?"

George:it's a show about nothing?

Producer of NBC:what do you mean a show about nothing?

G:what did you do today?

NBC:got in my car and came to work!

G:there you go, theres a show right there!

George: "I never thought I'd fail at failing."

Jerry: "Oh come on now."

G: "I can't do anything wrong."

J: "Nonsense. You do everything wrong."

G: "Everything?"

J: "Everything."

G: "You really think so?"

J: "Absolutely! I have no confidence in you."

G: "Alright. I guess I just have to pick myself up, dust myself off, and throw myself right back down again."

J: "That's the spirit! You suck!"

and what's the deal with grape nuts? no grapres? no nuts?

Frank: Many Christmases ago, I went to buy a doll for my son. I reached for the last one they had, but so did another man. As I rained blows upon him, I realized there had to be another way.

Kramer: What happened to the doll?

Frank: It was destroyed. But out of that a new holiday was born... A Festivus for the rest of us!

Archived