Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Why do people fuck there friends over.....

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Stapler, Jun 16, 2002.

1. Stapler

Stapler Guest

I hate that shit. The worst of which happened when i was going to the country i am now in, a friend i had known since kindergarten [i would have died for this friend] let his girlfriend and her friends steel stuff from the girl who i was going to this country with`s passport, money [a gift from her family], and all her cards and shit. And when i asked him if he knew who it was which i knew he would i said swear on ouyr friendship and he did. MUTHER FUCKER IS GONNA DIE when i get back. Yeah so feel free to share your stories of people FUCKING you over who you thought were friends.

2. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

fuck them,they're not your friends...it all bogus after that...

3. ilikeskulls.

ilikeskulls. Guest

i've been fucked over by people on too many countless times.i'm usually too trusting in people so i'm an easy target for getting fucked over. humanity can suck it.

4. dELiSs

dELiSs Elite Member

i keep a distance from ppl who i can tell are "bad news" and a distance from everybody in general .. i have problems, ye s ikno... i dont trust anybody . .. not a good thing not a bad thing . it gets annoying tho.

5. dukeofyork

dukeofyork Senior Member

i trust very few people....

theres a good reason for it, but im not telling it here.

6. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

I couldn't understand a word you said......

7. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

i love everybody...even the people that fuck me over!

8. uncle-boy

uncle-boy Guest

9. ctrl+alt+del

ctrl+alt+del Guest

i just plain and simple dont have many friends. i can count all my friends on less than one hand. everyone else i just consider "friendlies" because im friendly with them and they might consider me there friend, but i dont hang out with them outside of school, and i sure as hell dont trust them with anything.

10. GaspOne

GaspOne Banned

word,

so called true friends can fuck you over too tho...

11. jismone

jismone Junior Member

once there was this guy and we used to be hella good friends. Him, my bestfriend, and me would always hang out together but after 2 years we found out he was a big liar and a shit talker. we just started to ignore him... he had no friends after that.. i feel kinda bad.

wait, no i dont.

12. Fugazi

Fugazi Senior Member

Before I could drive, a friend of mine would take my girlfriend home for me. After we broke up, I found out she was making out with him or what not when they got to her place. I asked my friends if anyone knew about it and only one did. His response? "I've known him longer, he asked me not to tell you, and so I didn't. He's a much better friend." Owww.

13. cobra_clutch

cobra_clutch Junior Member

keep your friends close
    and your enemies closer,
    but keep a fine ass naked female the closest potna.

CHEE-HEE.

14. DvOTeR

DvOTeR Junior Member

Man the way i see it is its bros before hoes, bitches will come and go but friends will always be there and yeh occasionally you will have your fights just like any other realationships.
    This is like a totally unrelated thing but its about bitches, im starting to believe in carma hey cause that bitch dumped me on the night of our anniversary 11months but that a lot when your young, and well i was pretty hurt hey but this carma shit works like a charm cause her new b/f has only one testicle, i guess its worked in my favour but i'd be pissed to have a girl with only one boob. heheheeheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

15. DETO

DETO 12oz Loyalist

you'll be lucky if you ever meet 2 real friends in your lifetime.