Why do people fuck there friends over.....

Guest Stapler

Guest Stapler

I hate that shit. The worst of which happened when i was going to the country i am now in, a friend i had known since kindergarten [i would have died for this friend] let his girlfriend and her friends steel stuff from the girl who i was going to this country with`s passport, money [a gift from her family], and all her cards and shit. And when i asked him if he knew who it was which i knew he would i said swear on ouyr friendship and he did. MUTHER FUCKER IS GONNA DIE when i get back. Yeah so feel free to share your stories of people FUCKING you over who you thought were friends.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest ilikeskulls.

i've been fucked over by people on too many countless times.i'm usually too trusting in people so i'm an easy target for getting fucked over. humanity can suck it.

Guest ctrl+alt+del

i just plain and simple dont have many friends. i can count all my friends on less than one hand. everyone else i just consider "friendlies" because im friendly with them and they might consider me there friend, but i dont hang out with them outside of school, and i sure as hell dont trust them with anything.

once there was this guy and we used to be hella good friends. Him, my bestfriend, and me would always hang out together but after 2 years we found out he was a big liar and a shit talker. we just started to ignore him... he had no friends after that.. i feel kinda bad.

wait, no i dont.

Before I could drive, a friend of mine would take my girlfriend home for me. After we broke up, I found out she was making out with him or what not when they got to her place. I asked my friends if anyone knew about it and only one did. His response? "I've known him longer, he asked me not to tell you, and so I didn't. He's a much better friend." Owww.

Man the way i see it is its bros before hoes, bitches will come and go but friends will always be there and yeh occasionally you will have your fights just like any other realationships.

This is like a totally unrelated thing but its about bitches, im starting to believe in carma hey cause that bitch dumped me on the night of our anniversary 11months but that a lot when your young, and well i was pretty hurt hey but this carma shit works like a charm cause her new b/f has only one testicle, i guess its worked in my favour but i'd be pissed to have a girl with only one boob. heheheeheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Originally posted by Fugazi

Before I could drive, a friend of mine would take my girlfriend home for me. After we broke up, I found out she was making out with him or what not when they got to her place. I asked my friends if anyone knew about it and only one did. His response? "I've known him longer, he asked me not to tell you, and so I didn't. He's a much better friend." Owww.

damn homie you should fuckin kill that fucker...he aint your friend man hes fuckin your girl!!! if that happened to me i would kick the shit out of that mark

Its hard to tell who your friends are at least for me. One day I think there fucken cool and are on the same level as me. The next day they do some shit that I think is soo fucken stupid and I can;t let it go. I have friends but I don't have many "true" friends.

a friend of mine stole from my house...i let him hang in my room while i was watching tv and he pocketed stuff

he denied it and i belived him....then a friend told me he tried to sell him stuff from my room all i did one punch him in the facea few times, and when i had him on the ground i couldnt bring myself to finish it off

yea dude...a friend of mine stole rainbow six for n64 from my house, so i stole a golden eye from his house, and he also stole a sweater from my other friend...basically, we all friends since like 4th grade but we are always lifting shit out of eachothers houses and giving them back like half a year later....we are all like brothers and shit so we always let it slide

Archived