why do men get heart broken and women...

Guest MilknCereal

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest serpent of the light

because bro, bitchez aint shit but hoz and trix.

seriously, that is the only plausible answer

Guest uncle-boy

i dont think thats true all the time.

but in the case's where it is.... i have no freakin clue.

:confused:

Guest platapie

i think girls fall in love fatser and fall out of it just as quick. as for guys it takes a bit for them to open themsleve up to a girl ad then once they do there all puppied for her. just seems to be the way it works with me i guess.:o

Originally posted by platapie

i think girls fall in love fatser and fall out of it just as quick. as for guys it takes a bit for them to open themsleve up to a girl ad then once they do there all puppied for her. just seems to be the way it works with me i guess.:o

bingo.

word. plus since they can open up (heart, legs, etc.) quickly, they can pick up other guys quicker too. it takes some work for a man to find a lady that'll work, but a girl has an easier time at least for rebound sex and all that, because guys are horny and indiscriminate.

Guest willy.wonka
Originally posted by platapie

you are wrong..men fall in love faster...but it takes a while for that pure love to set in...women are picky as fuck...then after a while, they fall in love..with pure love..at that point...men who only think with thier ding dongs..want out...witch leaves the woman heartbroken or sprung...

i know..im a scientist.

:king:

Guest Stoney Blaze

because dudes are more agressive, females are always catching more game.

when a girl smiles at a guy he instantly hollars.

when a guy smiles at a girl (even if she is attracted to him) she waits for him to hollar.

females simply have more opportunities to move on to the next.

dudes have to work a little harder moving on...:dazed:

Originally posted by Devilush

lots of women have self esteem problems. we are already fucked up as it is and the last thing that we need it to sulk over a guy that didnt work.

Good to actually hear a female's perspective's on this topic. I really think its more of a personal issue, not all guys get bothered by break ups and some people are simply more or less susceptible to feeling "Heart Broken" after a relationship ends.

Guest Wilt

that's why you never open yourself up to anyone...its whack..it just causes unnessecary drama that can essentially be avoided by just forgetting about all that feeling bullshit....but for you my friend..since you've made your first mistake involving the oppisite sex by loving one..there's nothing you can do....since nothing will really make you feel better i'd like to suggest that you find as many dumb girls who can be easily manipulated as you can and use them for sex...it won't heal your heart..but you gotta do something.

Originally posted by fizm

word. plus since they can open up (heart, legs, etc.) quickly, they can pick up other guys quicker too. it takes some work for a man to find a lady that'll work, but a girl has an easier time at least for rebound sex and all that, because guys are horny and indiscriminate.

.double BINGO!

Guest Canadiano
Originally posted by serpent of the light

because bro, bitchez aint shit but hoz and trix.

seriously, that is the only plausible answer

str8 up. You can't be a slow learner, or it will show that you are weak. Why fall for one girl? I did before, but now I can't understand it. I've learnt my lesson, and things are a lot easier. They wanna break your heart, trust me. It's a game for them.

bitches ain't shit, but hoz and trix.

^^^ wrong. i'm a perfect example that there are some quality women are out there. you just happen to find the shitty ones with the self esteem problems and play the mind games because that is all that they can do. get a quality woman, one with brains and confidence.

Guest serpent of the light
Originally posted by Devilush

^^^ wrong. i'm a perfect example that there are some quality women are out there. you just happen to find the shitty ones with the self esteem problems and play the mind games because that is all that they can do. get a quality woman, one with brains and confidence.

i've been looking for quite some time, i'm not sure any single one's exist nowadays.

i dont know this is a hard subject i spend a lot of time just trying to figure out myself let alone get into what they are thinking. im not sure what i want and why. sometimes i hook up and then i dotn like her anymore its like i just like the chase. but sometimes i get all in to a gurl but it always seems to be too late. i dont know, i think its just the match, if its a good match then itll work for me and her if not then things wont work and ill be wondering why. im just going to let whatever happen and hope for the best.

Archived