why do black people...

2slim

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest uncle-boy

i was bummed when i heard some dad say he named his 2 daughters Porsche and Ferrari.

it didnt matter whether he was black or not, the fact that someone would name their daughters after sports cars is some silly buisness.

now Caravan, that would have been a different story!

well, I typeset stuff for black family reunions all summer and have for about 7 years. I can categorically state that black people just make shit up for a name all the time!

I don't hold it against them and think of it more as a cultural thing within the race as opposed to a blanket racial trait, though it can be quite tricky seperating the actual typos from the fuckeduppest names...

Originally posted by uncle-boy

i was bummed when i heard some dad say he named his 2 daughters Porsche and Ferrari.

Erick Sermon has a daughter named Lexus... mabe it has 2 s's Lexuss... anyway... I've actually met a few little girls named Lexus and quite a few latin girls named Mercedes, I even knew a Jewish girl named Mercedes, but that name comes from mythology...

rolexus, heavenlique, Diamond(one of the biggest reasons the slave trade in Africa gained momentum). White people have some stupid ass names too: Chase, blake, Tyler, Sky, Skyler,Mitchell,Micheal, Brenda.

yeah its like black people mix two names together all the time. like lashaunda and tashanda and shit. i always found that really strange. but whatever.

my name is a traditional name. not some boring name like jim, or ed. (sorry if your name is jim or ed).

I never said black people have a monopoly on stupid names, hell, let's not ignore hippies...

I knew kids named Gywa, Celandine, and Astrea which could have just as easily been Estrella BUT NO!)... they have a cousin named Music...

Originally posted by yoink

isnt zappas kid named moonbeam?

Moon Unit... and Dweezil, and Ahmet...

Around 8th grade Ahmet got tired ofbeing called "Ommit Vommit" so he decided that he would change his name to Rick when he went back to school the next year, and that turned into Rick the Dick so he changed back...

It's albout naming your kids after shit you can't afford, I'm going all out on the stupid name tip if I ever have a crap factory!

" this is my son, COONLUNCHER and his sister MOSTLIKLYGONTOTGETKNOCKEDUPBYASPIC"

"why thank you Jim We did get creative naming our kids"(say it in a white guy voice like when black comics make fun of white people)

To bad white trash didn't name their kids after shit they couldn't afford....

"dis is mah son DEODERANT....and his sister RUNNINGWATER"

Archived