Why cant i fuck regular girls?

SleepAnDream

so...a couple weeks ago, there was the bearded lady right...? right. last night i get an IM from a girl i knew a few years ago: hey, i hear youre in town. :yes, you are correct: what are you doing? :chillin, looking at shit on the internet: do you want me to come pick you up? :ill be here:

20 minutes later this girl comes over, we go back to her house. we watch jackass and some crackhead from the projects next door comes over. the crackheaded white bitch, prolly 20 years old asks if she can have a drink, gets up and gets it. 5 minutes later the girl that picked me up goes in there to find the crackhead stealing cookies and stuffing them up the sleeve of her sweatshirt. she told her to get the fuck out and we laughed for a bit. time passes and she says its time for her to go to bed but i can stay there so im like, whatevers clever. all i ask for is a pillow i says to 'er. she then says theyre upstairs ...do you want me to get em or should i keep em there? :im not trying to be a violator, what do you want?: so she proceeds on taking me upstairs....we get into it when i look over and notice her 16 month old son in the room, 5 feet away. i felt pretty akward yknow? but at that point i was on a oneway train so i crushed it anyways. i feel like an asshole (no i dont), but what kind of a mother fucks dudes within reach of her little toddler of a bastardchild? that girls got some issues, and i felt i addressed them fairly well...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

actually i guess its not the end of my story...

she kept talking about her dildos and shit. all fucking night long. it was comedy i tell you. she told me about one time she was fucking her "baby daddy", going at it and all when she hears a noise....they stop, look over to see her son, who evidently found her purple dildo, with a big plastic vibrating penis plunged into his mouth, sucking on it like he knew what he was doing. now THAT i found pretty funny as well...

Originally posted by IDrinkSprite

bitches these days........:nope::spent:

isn't some one trying to kill you?

-------

so welcome to my world. Regular girls are no fun anyways. Having sex wtih a girl that is 7 mos pregnant.... now thats akward.

the story seems normal..more normal then the bearded lady encounter...the only thing that kinda creeps me out is when you said that baby had the dildo in it's mouth..

why would a mom leave a dildo anywhere near a baby's crib? a baby can get seriously ill from the shit that might be lingering on that thing..

:yuck: :yuck: :yuck:

dude the worst was when i came over to this dudes house who was friends with one of my friends......so i walk in and theres 2 littles girls running around being loud as hell so im like tell your little sisters to shut up b/c i was watching the simpsons....so he goes across the room and tells his 13yr old sister to tell her DAUGHTERS to shut up.......nasty shit

Originally posted by caL

well wtf else is she gona do? lots of ppl put there babys crib in there room. she just happens to be single mom that wanted some dick, nothin wrong with that.

true.and i put it to everyone else their if cot was in the mum's room your dad probably fucked her with you in the room, unless you come from a broken home

some things to address....

1: milf? i fucked her right? thats not saying THAT much i guess, but yeah, she was good enough, heh.

2: bad karma? evidently. i TRY to live a semi decent life though...sorta

3:did i fuck the kid? no, it was a boy. plus, it wouldnt fit.

4:how long did i know about it? not long after i got there, but i didnt expect the kid to live in the same room, let alone have a 16 month old voyer tag along while i air out his old lady

5:dildo in the babies mouth= gross, but definetly the funniest thing ive heard in a long ass time. she took the fucker out, turned it on, i laughed, then she started jabbing me in the chest with it, i almost freaked the fuck out, i mean, how often is it that a bitch assaults you with a rubber vibrating man sword yknow?. what an oddball. she was talking about putting it on my nuts and stuff but i wasnt having any of that malarchy.

6:the crackhead came over for some PAM or some shit, prolly to huff the shit, instead she got away with racking half a bag of generic chips ahoy. what a skeezer.

7:in response to sugar: normal how? why is it that im banging out all these chicks w/ beards, children, problems, baggage etc and i cant find some "normal" girl? I think i found one though....im actually trying not to do this slut thing anymore....we'll see how that pans out. we'll see...

8: bearded women are bad news....