why cant i ever think of a good channel zero thread?

•nakone•

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

you win some, you lose some. you gotta think of controvercial subjects that can relate to almost anyone. either that or you have to think of somethng funny or just something in general that everyone can relate to. the only thread i have made that made it over 2 pages was "honestly, who on here is still a virgin?". i guess its just something with potential for conversation. whatever though im no expert on good threads.

on another note, why do i always feel the need to take peoples questions seriously and always give intricate answers?

youre just not special enough man....

Guest ctrl+alt+del

dude, cee lo rocks!! i listened to the entire cd straight through on my car trip, and ive gotta say....he is one dope ass mutherfucker. i would never have listened to it, but my brother insisted on putting it on. very sick. CEE LO GREEN AND HIS PERFECT IMPERFECTIONS!

[/b]

on another note, why do i always feel the need to take peoples questions seriously and always give intricate answers?

youre just not special enough man.... [/b]

originally posted by nak

people are actually giving me advice.

thats why i added that bit at the end. for some reason i give seriously replies to threads that are so fuckin rhetorical.

Archived