Why bother looking?

Relek

No pix, just a question. Why do you'll bother looking and replying to a certain someone's threads'? Every body hates on this dude, but yet everybody keep's scoping out his threads and replying to them. Most of the time it's to talk shit, but a post is a post. I'm not trying to cause drama but if you'll want him to stop posting, stop replying. If that certain someone's reading this don't take it the wrong way, if you wanna keep posting, do so, just stay on the same thread don't start a new one...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

no man i do want to write i love it as hell but all i get is a bunch of graet writers that talk dhit on me and besides i dont have any supplies to get up i realy love writing

Originally posted by virus

no man i do want to write i love it as hell but all i get is a bunch of graet writers that talk dhit on me and besides i dont have any supplies to get up i realy love writing

yeah, what the fuck's with really good guys talking shit on newbies? everyone has to start somewhere

Originally posted by SiV

yeah, what the fuck's with really good guys talking shit on newbies? everyone has to start somewhere

know what? fucking live with it.

dont be a cunt and PUT IN FUCKING WORK in real life. not on some internet forum where you just post sketches. and this isnt particularly even directed at you 100%. but doing a shitty sketch and posting "i know this sucks, its unfinished, i did it quick, make me good...." next to as many times as some of you do will NOT make you good. it will NOT get you respect. EVEN IF your a newbie, if you play the REAL game respectfully, put in work, and dont do stupid shit THEN you'll have others show you respect too.

so yeah, everyone does start somewhere, but if your intending on coming to the 12oz "paperchase" to get your start with graffiti, then quit now. please.

*ahm* virus *ahm* ithink i know it is me so .......

i quit thanks to you all lame ass fuckers

that's weak, you're gunna quit graf because of an internet messageboard. Wow, that's worse that quitting graf because some people made fun of you in real life.

i dont know why all these cats be hatin so much. everybody started off suckin. i got money on it that half of the fucks that post on paperchase only sketch and dont do shit else. yo virus why the fuck you gonna quit cuz a couple dicks say your shits wack? fuck them dudes just keep practicin...everybody sucked at one point or another.

if u quit now ull never know how good u could be, trust me, ppl shit talk thats a big part of graff, thtas what motivates writers to become better, hell ive had lotsa ppl i know bash on my shit, and ive gotten extremely better in the last lil while, it drives u to get better im sure since ppl have been bashin u, uve sketched twice as much, so in a way...u have to just shrug it off. and get over

peace

-cama

i m touched i didnt know u care so much about me and after thinking for a while i decided not to give a fuck and to keep going i wanna know how good can i get if at all

i m touched i didnt know u care so much about me and after thinking for a while i decided not to give a fuck and to keep going i wanna know how good can i get if at all

fuck he was quitting..damnit..you guys blew it..

fuck him, let him make his own descisions..

if he says hes gonna quit let him..we seriously dont need toys like that actually writing something that is not only taken, but is taken by one of the worlds best..thats like some wack toy writing cope or saber...

fuck, he should quit or at least find something to write that isnt so blaitantly taken and on top of that, dont fucking bite...

man this forum is full of sick and wack writers and you get hated on by mpstly all of them...maybe you should go outside and get some practise under your belt before you start making threads full of gay first time sketches flicked with webcams...

go learn how to paint a piece..or bomb or something...then post your real work..

listen to mear on the graffiti kings cd..(which i didnt really feel other than mears part and maybe some of the blowed shit)..

track 1..he calls you out along with every other wack toy that thinks graffiti is some trend...

you get hated on for a reason...we all gotta start somewhere...but shit, when your starting out, if you want criticism..go paint something and find out what other writers think..dont post gay sharpie tags and expect to get props..

Archived