Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Why bother looking?

Discussion in 'Paper Chase' started by Relek, Nov 30, 2002.

1. Relek

Relek Member

No pix, just a question. Why do you'll bother looking and replying to a certain someone's threads'? Every body hates on this dude, but yet everybody keep's scoping out his threads and replying to them. Most of the time it's to talk shit, but a post is a post. I'm not trying to cause drama but if you'll want him to stop posting, stop replying. If that certain someone's reading this don't take it the wrong way, if you wanna keep posting, do so, just stay on the same thread don't start a new one...

2. MrMajicMarkker

MrMajicMarkker New Jack

talking shit and hating on toys is what keeps these 12oz kids going

3. virus

virus Guest

*ahm* virus *ahm* ithink i know it is me so .......
    i quit thanks to you all lame ass fuckers

4. dEk1

dEk1 New Jack

if ur serious about quitting... i definately support ur decision... ur biting was shit while it lasted, and i hope u remember ur short lived graffiti career for the rest of ur israeli life u "lame ass fucker"

5. MrMajicMarkker

MrMajicMarkker New Jack

i hope to god that kid isn't quitting over some bitch ass fools booing at him on the internet. if he does quit, i guess he never really wanted to write anyways

6. yoink

yoink Elite Member

7. virus

virus Guest

no man i do want to write i love it as hell but all i get is a bunch of graet writers that talk dhit on me and besides i dont have any supplies to get up i realy love writing

8. SiV

SiV New Jack

yeah, what the fuck's with really good guys talking shit on newbies? everyone has to start somewhere

9. Ser3adc

Ser3adc Guest

if you quit because you get hated on then you shouldn't have started in the first place.

10. Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden Veteran Member

haha if you quit because of things people say to you online then you wouldve had a rough time with real life graffiti anyhow.

11. Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden Veteran Member

know what? fucking live with it.

dont be a cunt and PUT IN FUCKING WORK in real life. not on some internet forum where you just post sketches. and this isnt particularly even directed at you 100%. but doing a shitty sketch and posting "i know this sucks, its unfinished, i did it quick, make me good...." next to as many times as some of you do will NOT make you good. it will NOT get you respect. EVEN IF your a newbie, if you play the REAL game respectfully, put in work, and dont do stupid shit THEN you'll have others show you respect too.

so yeah, everyone does start somewhere, but if your intending on coming to the 12oz "paperchase" to get your start with graffiti, then quit now. please.

12. jazz technic

jazz technic Member

i think they're funny.

13. SRGUN GNRAL

SRGUN GNRAL Member

i could give 2 fucks about when virus started or how good he is
    he is a dummy pure and simple
    it has nothing to do with graff really i just don't like him himself

14. ~KRYLON2~

~KRYLON2~ 12oz Loyalist

dude he took someone elses name.....in my opinion he deserves what he's getting

15. spec

spec Guest

that's weak, you're gunna quit graf because of an internet messageboard. Wow, that's worse that quitting graf because some people made fun of you in real life.