why black people are cooler then white people. by jason x

Chicken George

1. they have cooler hair. nappyness is the joint

2.they can wear dirty tims and make them look cool..white boys in tims look like fools.

3.they can rock camoflague without looking like junior marines.

4.they can talk funny and make it sound really dope..im not talking about hizzy and off the cheesy mo weezy whatever..im talking about normal slang that the white boy has fucked up.

5. black people are scarier..i laugh at white Gs but i move to the other side of the mall when the tim stompin dreadlock comes my way.

6.white boys use bongs, black kids are down with the blunt.

7.white kids dont have flow and even when they do they look stupid in their dragon ball z tshirt.....

8.black people can rock gold teeth. white boys just get cavitys from eating candy

9.black people dont even need school they can slang..white boys on the corner would just beat beat down for their funds.

disclaimer: not all black people are cool. only the das efxish thug pies. and if your white and upset im sorry try getting a tan and try again. wodie. later

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

what I want to know is why does every white kid who rocks timbs, wears baggy pants, and listens to rap get labeled as 'trying to be black'? is it possible maybe some white boys like timbs, rap, and baggy pants?

all the white boys I run with dress like that and all get labeled with the same bullshit.

that shits funny cause 99.9% of those scary ass black fucks in the mall your so scared of are fake rich fucks who never had it bad in their lives probably cried if they ever were aressted and ratted everyone else they were down w/ out got stomped out cause they are weak,while the white boys who you least susspect that dont try to dress up like the latest new thug on the music scene because he cant even aford to live,is the one whos gonna stab you to the brink of death w/ his favorite S rob you and piss on your faggot scared of some wannabe thug face while the black Gs are all p.ced.......

clear it up for you:

i was seventeen,me[white] my cousin [white]

were coming home from work when a friend(of the time)[black,20]from my building pulls up with his friend [black] to give us a ride home.so he stops at the plaza to grap some smokes he goes in about a second later a cop rolls up and checks the plates...STOLEN....anyway we all get aressted get bailed out....5 months later we go to court, guess who gets up to tesify...the two black thugs who are sooo scary and who keep it real..well aparently we stole the car and didnt tell them till it was to late,even though we were at work while it was stolen..oh well we both got off cause the fucks got busted while stealing another car w/ some crack and some weed on them! and his friend got sent back to trinidad but he got to stay cause he has a kid who was born in canada,now hes getting raped in jail! yeah your right blacks are cooler than whites.....

oh yeah and my dick is gigantic,and iknow some black kids who cant dunk

Guest --zeSto--

I bet the 'Carlton Banks - Tiger Woods'

type is very popular too.

are we white kids missing out 'cause we can't

have all-over-print shirts and rotting teeth wrapped in gold?

You ever smell someone's breath with gold teeth?

Originally posted by cmeup:

but if white people made up a few clothing lines that appealed to them, and rocked it alot, kinda beleiveing in it, it would be tha same thing black people seem to do.

B]

it's called the gap, birkenstocks, tommy hilfiger, polo, abercrombie, american eagle... corporate america is white, kid.

i feel sorry for black dudes w/ small dicks... they have preassure.

This is some extremely stupid shit to write... Who ever in the fuck said that all black folks in timbs and baggy pants are all smooth and "dope" and whatever other ignorant shit that you can think of then FUCK YOU!!! Ignorant fucking idiots.....

Where is "Seeking " when it comes to the whole white kid , flow thing.....????

This topic was on Jenny Jones last week. Some white dude that was the son of one of the main heads from the KKK was like "I'm black, I was raised by blacks so I am black". Then there was this Mexican dude up there that had cornrows. He was up there with his dad. He used to tell people that his mom was Mexican and his real dad was black and locked up in prison. If I was his dad I would have knocked him the FUCK out for disrespecting me like that.

I can't stand people that wanna be black,white,Mexican, whatever. You should be happy and proud to be what you are.

------------------

"The great man is sparing in words and prodigal in deeds."

Confucius , Analects

http://www.yourphotos.com/users/3693/pistolsq.gif'>

One reason Black people suck: They're Black

One reason White people suck: They're White

White G's are one of the funniest things I have ever had the pleasure of making fun of. Up there with the short bus riders and gimps. But I find large white trash, harley ridin', trailer livin' mother fuckers way scarier than a black dude. Most black kids whine like a bitch if you punch em. If you ever want to get into a fight with a black kid fuck up his shoes. They may live in a crack house but they always have nice shoes.

my friend's little brother (white) started telling me how cool black people dress. he was saying black people can wear bright ass colors and its cool, white people cant do that shit. he was like "i cant wear no lime green boots, baby blue boots." going on how white guys dont have shit and black guys can wear anything and still look good.

Archived