Why are you on 12oz?

Guest FUGITIVE

Guest FUGITIVE

yes this question has never been asked or answered(well i think.....but that not the point) and i wanted to know why you are wasting you time on 12oz like me im on her because i just came home from a hard day, sat and watched tv for a while, got tired of that and then i came up on here to ask this odd question. well what are you doing on here?

:D :mexican: :beat: :loopy: :nut: :spent: :scramble: :love2: :huh?: :yum: :king: :lick: :crazy: :cool:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest FUGITIVE

ohh really......you guys are so immature:rolleyes: ....im going next door to brick slayers:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Originally posted by FUGITIVE

ohh really......you guys are so immature:rolleyes: ....im going next door to brick slayers:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

^^ what??

what a faggot...

Guest FUGITIVE

ok i have to admit......you guys are funny and 12oz is a fun place to beONCE IN A WHILE but not all the time *cough*dirty_habit*cough*.....

who actually paints in here?

Guest FUGITIVE

oooooo......i like the way cold paint in cold weather drips down my finger tips......brrrrr what a breazzze.

oo yea i look at that thread......soo ok i got one.

I dont know why Iam here some how I got this board mixed up with a NAMBLA message board,but when ever I come back here its the same motherfuckers with there 8 billions posts,what the fuck do you guys do besides 12oz all fukin day,every time I come on here dirty habit and some others are always fukin here ,are you guys grounded or something?

Archived