why are you here right now?

Guest greedy mars

Guest greedy mars

whats your reason..

my reason is that there is nothing to do outside my house and i have no ride to no place good

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I'm here because I'm bored and don't feel like watching TV or anything else.. I should buy a book or something.

And the reason I'm inside is because I have no one to go outside with.

I don't want to go out there alone... although it may be good to take a nice ride by myself.. but I should save my gas and the planet.

And did I mention I was bored...damn... I am usually working right now on Saturdays...this is weird.. at least I got some painting in during the day. Yeah.

If anyone bored you can hit me up on the AIM stylee.. XnowhammyX

But I may bore you...

Originally posted by the A squad

Btw anybody here like final fantasy or do u think tis gay?eh?

'eh?'

are you gay? jk

i like RPGs too :)

my reason for being here on the prophet right now?

...i'm just bored and am getting ready to read blade odf the immortal (again) :cool:

hahaha...i am a god...according to some kids in my apartment complex..im chillin...and i hear a knock at the door...its this girl and shes like..we need you!im like..of course you do...every woman knows that..and shes like no...we're having a party and we need you to tap our keg..i have tap(s)..but i ask if they have one..shes like yeah but we dunno how to tap it..haha..so i walk over there,house shoes on and all..and tap their keg...they are making me go back and getting me shitfaced...they said im a god...finally someone realizes it..hahaha

Originally posted by swif1

'eh?'

are you gay? jk

i like RPGs too :)

my reason for being here on the prophet right now?

...i'm just bored and am getting ready to read blade odf the immortal (again) :cool:

if your gonna read anything read something like The Prince by Niccolo Machiavelli

Guest -MOE LESTER-

its only 10:30 here...just got back from watching a couple movies, blazing some weeed, and eating my friends birthday dinner with the homies

its 12:30 herrrre. im at my dads so theres nothin really to do. went to carls jr... hung out at the gas station reading magazines then went bombing with my lil cuz. it was so booooring. didnt really celebrate "4:20" but ohh well theres always every other day. oh yea im also home because im a loser with no car for the time being

Guest unoprimero

i just got home, im fuckin bored, im drunk, have i said that enough yet? i cant sleep.. and ya... i fuckin shizzzzzles dude.

Archived