Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

why are people so god damn dumb?

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by seeking, Feb 8, 2002.

1. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

why are people so god damb dumb?

i dont expect that much from people, just the basic ability to understand simple concepts and not be fucking annoying.

clearly though, its too much to ask for.

2. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

Yo, seeking I think it's spelled damn not damb.
    By the way how are your lizards? Did they shoe those crickets what's up?

3. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

i agree , ppl i know cant comprehende simple particle physics or even micro-biology..............geeez

seriously i know what you mean ...

4. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

Any one with half a brain usually realises that most of the world is stupid.

5. 455

455 Guest

I take it all in stride.......opinions are like assholes because everyones' got one.

6. When

When 12oz Loyalist

who might this hostility be directed toward?

7. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

i dont know whats going on

like,theres no more boobs...
    threads and posts seem to be the popularity thing these days..i see nonsence sometimes....
    oh no
    all i know is that i almost killed a 9'' cennipede a few minutes ago..

8. Jeff Dahmer

Jeff Dahmer New Jack

http://www.tornadohills.com/dahmer/renamed2/dahmer33.gif'>
    "damb" whats that? you sound as stupid as last nights dinner.

9. Giving Tree

Giving Tree Senior Member

I think it's show, not shoe.

10. iCEBERG

iCEBERG Senior Member

ehhh i've noticed a lot of people seem to lack common sense nowadays. and the worst part about it, is they think book smarts make up for it.

nah actually wosre than that are the people who have neither, they just dont try. but i guess ignorance is bliss.

11. If most of the world is stupid, then by proportion most of the people who replied to this thread are so too, obviously including myself. Beer,

El Mamerro/proud member of the "Booksmarts make up for it" club

12. iCEBERG

iCEBERG Senior Member

booksmarts do not make up for common sense.

example a girl i know goes to uconn, gets a 4.0 etc. etc. and is in the back of my car

she asks to smoke a cigarette while im smoking one

just playin around im like "what the fuck? dont ever ask me some shit like that again"

she didnt smoke a cigarette for the rest of the ride, an i just noticed this when we get out and i say, why didnt you smoke a cancer stick in the car

she said "i didnt want to make you mad, besides you said no"

those are the same people that by an ounce of weed for a 150$ for dirt, and only get 20 grams. sure they could have done the math, but they dont for lack of common sense, they go "i got weed yay!" no you got ripped off

and endless number of examples i can go on with but wont for the sake of rambling.

keep in mind those are only examples, cause i know somebodys bound to be offendid

13. shameless self promotion

shameless self promotion 12oz Legend

Re: why are people so god damb dumb?

Um...........?

14. ~i~hear~voices~

~i~hear~voices~ New Jack

15. cee-lok

cee-lok New Jack

it's not common sense she was lacking. it's just that you were being rude