Why are people so dumb (cootrman)

Guest oompaloompa

Guest oompaloompa

jeez hes dumb but thats ok he tries.(i think) so um i just have 1 >? whats the dumbest thing you have ever seen anyone do (watching jackass doesnt caount it has 2 be real life)

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I saw someone sleeping in their vomit under the sink. I tried to wake him up and he tried to burrow his head into his vomit-pillow.

(same dude) smoked weed for the first time on my back porch, told him to go touch my neigbor's electric fence and he did it. Told him I'd pay him a quarter to do it again- he did it but I didn't pay him.

I came up with the idea to get pulled by a truck while on my skateboard. The truck started going waaaaay too fast......needless to say what happened next

and I used to know these guys who were mad in love with WWF. They used to always meet and fight, but real. Kinda like a Fight Club. I have seen them break through a solid oak table, whip each other with chains, and set each other on fire, just as a few examples. What a bunch of fags....

me and my friends do a lot of jackass-type shit. Not to be cool, just to pass the time.....

My friend austin likes to be an idiot so he jumped off this bridge and there wassnt watter on the botttom.

He also jumped from a trailer to a barn roof a couple times and fell through some icy lakes.

I have the fliks of everything but the lakes, if i knew how to post shit on here i would

peace

snowboarding on the road during the winter, hanging from a truck.

hitch hiking for fun, but only getting in the car with crazy people, i a m guilty of this, and god damn have i been on some adventures.

my buddy ripped his toilet out of the wll when he was drunk, it was funny seeing his toilet laying on the florr, with him passed out in the bathtub, and then us spraying shampoo all over his face and body. needless to say his folks were not impressed when they cam home two days later to find the toilet still on the floor

Guest catwash

this guy i know comes out of a club, fucked at 2am .and too lazy to walk home - he has the idea (egged on by a horde of also drunk kids) of clinging onto the back a petrol tanker which is parked (suprisingly) at a petrol station for a sly lift home. It pulls off and every traffic light is green. After like 30 mins of this poor bastard hanging onto a filthy ladder in the British winter on the back of a speeding lorry he;s on a motorway being flashed up by all hte passing cars. It's not until the police pass a little futher up that they alert the driver - this is fucking MILES away from where he got on, so he's dragged off and is driven home by 5-0, cold, covered in mud, shit and old petrol fumes.

Originally posted by catwash

this guy i know comes out of a club, fucked at 2am .and too lazy to walk home - he has the idea (egged on by a horde of also drunk kids) of clinging onto the back a petrol tanker which is parked (suprisingly) at a petrol station for a sly lift home. It pulls off and every traffic light is green. After like 30 mins of this poor bastard hanging onto a filthy ladder in the British winter on the back of a speeding lorry he;s on a motorway being flashed up by all hte passing cars. It's not until the police pass a little futher up that they alert the driver - this is fucking MILES away from where he got on, so he's dragged off and is driven home by 5-0, cold, covered in mud, shit and old petrol fumes.

LOL Priceless!

don't sled or snowboard on the back of a truck!!!!

please!

my ******'s husband is paralyzed from the waist down because he did that and got smashed in between a guardrail and the bumper of the truck..

that's pretty dumb..because now, he can't have sex or walk ever again..

ive seen so much dumb, jackass style shit that it would take forever to think of everything but... u know the ice bins in hotels? me and a couple friends went down to kick it at this resort one night when we were hella bored and we got into an ice throwing fight; using ice from the resorts ice bin. that got old pretty quick. then one of my boys tells us a story about how he fingered a chick on the golf course near the resort and washed his finger in that ice bin as we walked down to a different hotel that we were gonna post at. it was around 10 or 10 30 so no one was down near the pool and there werent any security guards around. as we walked passed the bar near the pool one of my friends was like, "hey, i dare u to shit in this ice bin," to my other friend who contaminated the other one. being the nasty and naiive fuck my friend is, he drops his trunks, hops sits on the edge of the ice box with his ass hangin over. me and my other friends didnt feel the need to watch him shit so we went up and sat in the lobby of the hotel to wait for him. he came up bitchin that we didnt wait for him. i guess he didnt think about how stupid we would all look if we got caught, not only tresspassing, but watching our friend shit in their icebox. on the way back to my friends house we stopped to see if he actually did it. sure enough there was his pile, melting the ice it was touching. he then covered it with ice so it wasnt visible and we left. god only knows if someone ever got a drink with that ice in it before they discovered the stank suprise my boy left for them. i feel sorry for whoever had to clean it! more bedtime stories later....

Archived