Why are my letters obese

r3nz042

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Don't have a camera at my crib, only at my parent's house. But I do have a flick of this piece I did like 4 1/2 years ago, gasp, cover your eyes. Ugh, don't even look at this. Terrible garbage toy shit surburban punk stuff when I first started writing unfortunately :S Was big into drinking back then and being a dumbass. STA71472 Obviously this is terrible and I've learned a lot since these days. But it's just fat and ugly, I wish I could slim down my stem's and bridges. It look's too graffiti-ish and less mature/professional. I want a balance of both to become the best writer in town..And please save the shit talk, I know it's whack and unprofessional and pathetic but I'm doing my best in my black book to prevent mistakes like this from ever hitting the walls again. This was down in the Suburbs too so I guess it's okay for that. I've been reading a lot of books that have taught me a lot about using pencil's and the important of black book, I'm starting to learn to feel comfortable violating my lines and kind of using them to my advantage. Intersecting stuff then erasing. I know this is black book forum but I don't have any way to upload my shit. Lol, it's funny because I was like 500 pounds overweight when I did. I live like a half hour from my parent's house walking so really don't feel like getting the camera. Maybe you can move this to the brick slayer's. But this really is a true depiction of how much letter's go down on paper, how they start, just big and sloppy like this. I start to slim them down, but it just doesn't feel natural. Feels like I'm fighting myself. It's like my A's barely have enough room to hit the hole at the top, at my B's feel cramped and overweight. My G's feel whack and certainly my S's are slacking too.

But this really is a true depiction of how much letter's go down on paper, how they start, just big and sloppy like this. I start to slim them down, but it just doesn't feel natural. Feels like I'm fighting myself. It's like my A's barely have enough room to hit the hole at the top, at my B's feel cramped and overweight. My G's feel whack and certainly my S's are slacking too.

Stop thinking so hard, you'll hurt yourself

It look's too graffiti-ish and less mature/professional.

also, what?