why are kids on the internet such retards?

Abracadabra

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by El Mamerro@Mar 25 2006, 05:30 AM

You mean like the exact same type of answers we give people who asks questions here?

if someone asks a simple question that could be looked up on google, then yeah i'll fuck with em. but if someone has a legit question that i have the answer to, i'll let em know

Guest R@ndomH3ro

Nope from day one i have found that people on soulseek either

A. Talk shit about the band you want to download

B. Say something about how they are so cool cause they listen to some weird band no one but themselves has heard of.

C. Are just a bunch of assholes period

But if your intrested my ssk name is: burntheworld - send me a message if you want to trade stuff. I have to add you to download, but dont do it now I am at work.

Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by Mr. ABC@Mar 24 2006, 02:33 PM

like mams, if i asked you to recommend some good puerto rican tunes, you could to that right? ask a kid in a uk grime room to recommed some stuff they like and they act as if i asked for instructions on wiping my ass.

I could, but it'd probaby be more entertaining to give you instructions on how to wipe your ass.

Guest R@ndomH3ro

Ha Ha Ha^^^

That guy got owned!

But hit me up at around 5:00 Eastern Time I should be on the SSK, I am probably on now since I dont turn my pc off. So message me. I need some new music.

Originally posted by Mr. ABC+Mar 24 2006, 02:32 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mr. ABC - Mar 24 2006, 02:32 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-El Mamerro@Mar 25 2006, 05:30 AM

You mean like the exact same type of answers we give people who asks questions here?

if someone asks a simple question that could be looked up on google, then yeah i'll fuck with em. but if someone has a legit question that i have the answer to, i'll let em know

[/b]

cp-736.jpg

handshake.gif

kettle.jpg

Crystal%20black.jpg

haha..you know you my whodie

Guest R@ndomH3ro
Originally posted by Mr. ABC@Mar 24 2006, 02:24 PM

ask a simple question in a soulseek room and get some stupid runaround bullshit answer from some jumped up smartass. fuck i really hate people

Yo, Mr ABC I am on the SSK right now, burntheworld send me a message and I will add you.

Guest R@ndomH3ro
Originally posted by Gat:Bush@Mar 24 2006, 05:04 PM

what kind of music do you listen to? emo?

I got a wide selection of music from oldschool hip hop all threw country, yes I said it country...but real country like Hank Williams and David Allen Coe.