why are guys jerks ?

hottprincess

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by MrJackDaniels@Oct 8 2005, 09:54 PM

not all of us are dicks.

i went out of my way tonight to walk two girl collegues home (added an extra half hour on to my journey....)

and thats just example one, of blokes being nice.

thats not being nice thats a line of crap you just walked them home cause you thought you had a chace to get laid lol

Originally posted by SF1+Oct 8 2005, 10:59 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SF1 - Oct 8 2005, 10:59 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-hottprincess@Oct 9 2005, 02:45 AM

why are guys jerks

Cause you bitches love it!

[/b]

pradon me i didn't call u a dick or another thing like that so don't call me a bitch for saying the truth

Originally posted by TheLustyLarry+Oct 8 2005, 11:27 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (TheLustyLarry - Oct 8 2005, 11:27 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-hottprincess@Oct 8 2005, 10:45 PM

why are guys jerks

cause more than likely your fat and guys like to give fat girls hard times.

so if he's blunt when asking for a blow job or some other shit ... dont take it the wrong way. he's just trying to give you a chance.

[/b]

i am not fat thank u very much i do more things then u do in a day

Originally posted by hottprincess+Oct 8 2005, 11:29 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (hottprincess - Oct 8 2005, 11:29 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by TheLustyLarry@Oct 8 2005, 11:27 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-hottprincess@Oct 8 2005, 10:45 PM

why are guys jerks

cause more than likely your fat and guys like to give fat girls hard times.

so if he's blunt when asking for a blow job or some other shit ... dont take it the wrong way. he's just trying to give you a chance.

i am not fat thank u very much i do more things then u do in a day

[/b]

Im TheLustyLarry bitch. I dont need to do shit.

because, oddly enough, we dont live to serve women. We are our own people and dont bend over backwards for you every time unless you're putting out.

on the other hand, if you're chill, then 90% of the guys you're with will be the same way.

and also, I am not a jerk at all so don't speak for all guys eh