why are gilrs so whack????

Guest angry xbox

Guest angry xbox

i mean why do they have to act dumb when they get drunk...

just tell me if you want to hear the entire story and ill spit it.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

drunk or sober bro, they have the potential to turn my life inside-fucking-out... it sucks man, but its true. just remember to take as many out with you as possible!!!

just kidding about the taking as many out thing. all i want is one good girl.....it seems like it might be a little too much to ask for but hey, why not shoot for the stars eh?

Guest angry xbox

well anyway this braod im talking to is nuts

her ex is nuts her friends are nuts and im so confused about what the fuck is going on but ima talk to her in about 15 minutes and try to straighten things out.

basically this chick jumped on me like a lion ona impala. She works with me and claims she really likes me drunk and sober she says this. Im so confused though because her ex is all like watching over her like a hawk, and was watching us kiss last night so i thought shit was gonna hit the fan. but it didnt and alot of people that are in thier circle of freinds are saying that she gets drunk and all nutso and flirtatious. but heres the deal, I done fucked her already on monday and ummmm she wasnt drunk, and niether was i. so im like nigga who what when wher why?? I really like this broad what should i do, my homie thinks im getting played. she has said many things like i really like you and i want to be your girlfriend(drunk) you know shieeeet.

Guest angry xbox
Originally posted by Dirty_habiT

ok Xbox, so what is your plethora of other options here? Animals... men? I'd say deal with it. No one's gonna change for you.

good advice dirty

Originally posted by angry xbox

well anyway this braod im talking to is nuts

her ex is nuts her friends are nuts and im so confused about what the fuck is going on but ima talk to her in about 15 minutes and try to straighten things out.

basically this chick jumped on me like a lion ona impala. She works with me and claims she really likes me drunk and sober she says this. Im so confused though because her ex is all like watching over her like a hawk, and was watching us kiss last night so i thought shit was gonna hit the fan. but it didnt and alot of people that are in thier circle of freinds are saying that she gets drunk and all nutso and flirtatious. but heres the deal, I done fucked her already on monday and ummmm she wasnt drunk, and niether was i. so im like nigga who what when wher why?? I really like this broad what should i do, my homie thinks im getting played. she has said many things like i really like you and i want to be your girlfriend(drunk) you know shieeeet.

i'm in the same situation dawg, except i'm with the girl. hell yeah i wanna be with her, but her ex is bitch. he hit her last night, and she's called me 2 other times over him. she's all worried about me comin to her house, like she's hiding something...she always tries to say she doesnt want her ex tryin to fight me, when in reality i'd work his ass, but she just aint tryin to hear that. she doesnt flirt when she's drunk, but she just gets a little too friendly. i dunno, i have mad reasons why i think she could be fuckin around, then again i dont want to believe it. she's told me she's in love with me, she wants to be with me forever (drunk...two times), and she doesn't show it at all when im with her or she's sober. i try not to let it get to me, im gonna go with it, and if she is fuckin around its not even gonna break my heart, cuz sluts aint worth that.

Archived