why are drunk fat girls so much fun?

mental invalid

so im stuck in missouri on some personal shit and meeting up with old friends...we go out to some bars and on the way find these two fat girls...my boy is all cracking jokes and brings em to the bar...where we proceed to get them to make out with each other and do really stupid shit...yes i can totally be immature...at one point we get one to put a beer rag on her face(i dont think she had a clue) and play find my boys dick....holy shit i was fucking rolling.....she wanted to give us bjs but i was having none of it and had to headlock my boy to get him to come home...

his comment:

roe, i dont want girls to reject me, so i dont reject any of them....meanwhile he is telling me about a 200 lb women with a mullet he banged by the river recently....hahahaha

random thoughts from misery missouri......later

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest --zeSto--

you but a man in a "headlock" to save him from a blow job ?

what would Freud say ?

(but I hear ya.. trashy girls are not use to getting any attention.. so it's easy to have fun with it.)

Missouri is full of girls like that. Its not a fun state. the people do nothing but drink beer and drive cars. Some like hunting and fishing. There is a skatepark in a city that i regularily visit there, its a pretty nice skatepark, there usually is a max of 5 people there... Here it would have at least 100. Its a strange place that missouri is...

at some party i was with my friend was all over this 'big' girl. i told him to stay away because i knew her and she was a huge fuckin super turbo bitch. she hated me for no reason in junior high and i remembered. well they started to hit it off pretty well until he came to me runnin and hiding behind me all scared. i asked what was wrong and he said"im starting to get really sober and that girl is chasing me with a twinkie!!" i look across the room and indeed she is searching for him , eating a twinkie. ...ehh i guess u had to be there..

Guest Canadiano
Originally posted by dELiSs

at some party i was with my friend was all over this 'big' girl. i told him to stay away because i knew her and she was a huge fuckin super turbo bitch. she hated me for no reason in junior high and i remembered. well they started to hit it off pretty well until he came to me runnin and hiding behind me all scared. i asked what was wrong and he said"im starting to get really sober and that girl is chasing me with a twinkie!!" i look across the room and indeed she is searching for him , eating a twinkie. ...ehh i guess u had to be there..

I saw a fat girl I used to call Bohemoth in grade five just recently at a party. She was smothering me like crazy, man...somehow, just somehow, I still got this fly latina's number, even though the fat girl made a spectacle of me (on purpose, obviously). The next day, everyone is saying how it looked like I was all over her. The Grant's Scotch Whiskey has fucked me up before, but never THAT much.

Duhleese - did you diss her, or did your friend? You should have cold dissed her while her mouth was full of twinkie and she couldn't talk.

in junior high that bitch always gave this girl i sat next to in math a hard time and she stole my backpack and threw all my papers and a couple books in the field and i was in p.e. and was like..wtf are all these papers. and i had to pay 50 bucks for a new book. i was a pussy and i cried over shit like that. anyway seeing her was enough for me because she use to be fuckin anorexic i swear and thought she was hot shit. she was mugly but thin. anyway now she is mugly altogether. fuckin bitch...die. im really not that mean but this girl was a real bitch. one that only had this one little friend who was her bitch.

Guest Canadiano

yo, you got some pent up anger, still. But you're too nice. You really should've caused a scene and made her cry or something. Then again, if she got a hold of you...

I remember in junior high, there was this big girl who was a serious bitch. My buddy would tease her and tease her until the girl chased him. While she ran around after him, he would sing the Jurassic Park song while running like he was a fleeing dinosaur. Funny shit. You shoulda done something like that. Her being fat is not revenge.

Then again, I get satisfaction from hearing my buddies tell me that they've seen my ex-girl (who crushed me a year ago), and she's all chubby from living in the states.

Guest Catch22
Originally posted by nicio

fat girls are so much fun because they have to be fun.......or you wouldnt give them a second look...thats why theyre so good at giving head.

Hence the reason you should have let your friend get blown. You should probably have also.

fuck that middle school attitude all you have... all that "fat girls are loud" and "fat girls eat alot" is played out steriotypical bullshit. like little kids you all have to jump on the band wagon and hate on one group of people because they are different and your afraid of what people might think. all of your perceptions of beauty have been programed into your brain by media and television. try to see people for who they are sometime, you will be surprised how beautiful a persons mind can be. I, personaly am a straight man, fairly good looking, nothing wrong with me at all physicaly or mentaly. i happen to be with a beautiful young lady which alot of people would consider "large" or "big" and she is NOT loud at all, she has quite a small voice actually she DOES NOT eat alot at all, infact i eat more than her by far. She was never mean or a "bully" in school either. and as for those of you talking like big girls are "fun" just to fuck with you can straight fuck off and die. have some respect for woman, you only talk like that cause your afraid. my girl gets plenty of attention and she dosent jump on some guys dick cause he talked nice to her. in conclusion you dont have to go on some online forum and talk a bunch of shit to look cool. you look like nothin to me. :heated:

Originally posted by ToYs

fuck that middle school attitude all you have... all that "fat girls are loud" and "fat girls eat alot" is played out steriotypical bullshit. like little kids you all have to jump on the band wagon and hate on one group of people because they are different and your afraid of what people might think. all of your perceptions of beauty have been programed into your brain by media and television. try to see people for who they are sometime, you will be surprised how beautiful a persons mind can be. I, personaly am a straight man, fairly good looking, nothing wrong with me at all physicaly or mentaly. i happen to be with a beautiful young lady which alot of people would consider "large" or "big" and she is NOT loud at all, she has quite a small voice actually she DOES NOT eat alot at all, infact i eat more than her by far. She was never mean or a "bully" in school either. and as for those of you talking like big girls are "fun" just to fuck with you can straight fuck off and die. have some respect for woman, you only talk like that cause your afraid. my girl gets plenty of attention and she dosent jump on some guys dick cause he talked nice to her. in conclusion you dont have to go on some online forum and talk a bunch of shit to look cool. you look like nothin to me. :heated:

my my. word indeed

Guest Catch22

:stretch: ha ha...........he likes fat chicks!^^^^^

j/k you have some pretty good points.

glad to see someone agrees:king:

I do.

What's REALLY stupid about the whole thing is this: we all lose our charms in the end. Boys, girls, we all end up old and wrinkly.

Infact, the "ideal" girl only lasts about 6 years tops (16 - 22). I refuse point blank to believe that my personal worth hangs solely on clinging to a brief phase my body goes through. Fuck that.

Guest Canadiano

yo, I know some alright big girls, but still - are you saying that all fat girls are great people? Cuz they're not. i don't know, maybe it's because you are an American. In Canada, we don't have nearly as many obese people per capita. I went to a Jays game a while back against the Indians, and my friend and I were stuck with seats in the shitty Cleveland fan section. EVERY fucking BODY there was obese. Whole families had terrible weight problems. You don't think it's a problem? alrighty...:rolleyes: . I don't hate fat people. I sometimes clown 'em. And besides - read the thread title - man is saying that they're (fat girls) fun. Is it Mental Invalid's fault the girls who happened to be fat were sluts?

My being American is irrelevant - I've lived in Ireland for a looong time now.

No one said it wasn't ever a problem - but that isn't what's being discussed in the thread....naw mean?

Am I saying that all fat girls are great people?

No - I'm saying they're no differnet from fat blokes, or anyone else for that matter.

Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by bodice_ripper

What's REALLY stupid about the whole thing is this: we all lose our charms in the end. Boys, girls, we all end up old and wrinkly.

Haha, true, but in the end, when we get to be old and wrinkly, we won't really care much about sex anyways. Beer,

El Mamerro

Archived