Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

why are drunk fat girls so much fun?

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by mental invalid, Jul 26, 2002.

1. mental invalid

mental invalid Dirty Dozen Crew

so im stuck in missouri on some personal shit and meeting up with old friends...we go out to some bars and on the way find these two fat girls...my boy is all cracking jokes and brings em to the bar...where we proceed to get them to make out with each other and do really stupid shit...yes i can totally be immature...at one point we get one to put a beer rag on her face(i dont think she had a clue) and play find my boys dick....holy shit i was fucking rolling.....she wanted to give us bjs but i was having none of it and had to headlock my boy to get him to come home...

his comment:
    roe, i dont want girls to reject me, so i dont reject any of them....meanwhile he is telling me about a 200 lb women with a mullet he banged by the river recently....hahahaha

random thoughts from misery missouri......later

2. Canadiano

Canadiano Guest

you fucking party pooper!

3. -Rage-

-Rage- 12oz Loyalist

4. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Guest

you but a man in a "headlock" to save him from a blow job ?

what would Freud say ?

(but I hear ya.. trashy girls are not use to getting any attention.. so it's easy to have fun with it.)

5. suburbian bum

suburbian bum 12oz Loyalist

Missouri is full of girls like that. Its not a fun state. the people do nothing but drink beer and drive cars. Some like hunting and fishing. There is a skatepark in a city that i regularily visit there, its a pretty nice skatepark, there usually is a max of 5 people there... Here it would have at least 100. Its a strange place that missouri is...

6. Big Bruno

Big Bruno Senior Member

http://www.mtv.com/onair/mtv2/control_freak/img/Z013448-ws.jpg'>
    'drop it like its hot, bitch.'

7. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

8. THEdude

THEdude Guest

fat girls ain't fun

9. nicio

nicio Member

fat girls are so much fun because they have to be fun.......or you wouldnt give them a second look...thats why theyre so good at giving head.

10. High Priest

High Priest Elite Member

11. IM2LOW4YOU

IM2LOW4YOU New Jack

why do fat girls get loud?

I think theyre genetically designed that way. I swear to god.

yuck.

12. JohnnyHorton

JohnnyHorton Senior Member

Why are they loud?
    Its the acoustics of them man...

13. Canadiano

Canadiano Guest

^^ good point. maybe they are genetically/socialogically designed like that.

14. dELiSs

dELiSs Elite Member

at some party i was with my friend was all over this 'big' girl. i told him to stay away because i knew her and she was a huge fuckin super turbo bitch. she hated me for no reason in junior high and i remembered. well they started to hit it off pretty well until he came to me runnin and hiding behind me all scared. i asked what was wrong and he said"im starting to get really sober and that girl is chasing me with a twinkie!!" i look across the room and indeed she is searching for him , eating a twinkie. ...ehh i guess u had to be there..

15. Frate_Raper

Frate_Raper Veteran Member

and every pound they gain it's another notch on the hrtz meter!