Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

why are cyber perverts so lame?

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by tow up from tha flow up !, Jul 10, 2001.

1. tow up from tha flow up !

tow up from tha flow up ! Member

I thought this was kindof funny. It was a big waste of 5 minutes, so I figured I'd go ahead and waste 5 minutes of your time too.

wlt387: whats up

OpenClosedDoors:chillin

wlt387:same here

wlt387:so tell me...you into sexy guys

OpenClosedDoors:as opposed to big fat hairy mexican guys?

wlt387:single?

OpenClosedDoors:why?

wlt387:im wondering

OpenClosedDoors:why are you going to ask me out?

wlt387:lol...you wish baby

OpenClosedDoors:riiight.

wlt387:so tell me...are you single?

OpenClosedDoors:yep

wlt387:good...

wlt387:tell me this...you wanting a hot guy

OpenClosedDoors:are you vin diesel?

OpenClosedDoors:if you are, then yes i want you.

wlt387:lol...well im not black...but im kinda like him

OpenClosedDoors:he's not black, he's multi-facial.

wlt387:well he's more black than white

OpenClosedDoors:but if you are kinda like him, i might be interested.

OpenClosedDoors:nah he's more italian than anything.

wlt387:well you into phone sex?

OpenClosedDoors:no.

OpenClosedDoors:are you into being desperate?

wlt387:lol...it depends...

OpenClosedDoors http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb//redface.gif'>n if you are drunk and the hookers don't come out on monday nights?

wlt387:lol...not that desperate girl...if you had sex with me...and id in't give it to you anymore...you'd be desperate...

OpenClosedDoors:hmm.. that's a lot of talk for someone trying to get girls on the computer to have phone sex with him.

wlt387:im not trying to get you

OpenClosedDoors:what are you trying to do?

wlt387:i asked if you was into it...

wlt387:i didn't say...hey call me right now...i want phone sex...hurry

OpenClosedDoors:so if i said yeah, you wouldn't have said 'do you want me to call you'?

wlt387:no

OpenClosedDoors:my bad, i thought you were implying you wanted to have phone sex.

OpenClosedDoors:that's a pretty random question to ask a stranger.

wlt387:i get alot on a girl if she does like it

OpenClosedDoors [img]http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb//redface.gif'>h yeah, like what do you get?

wlt387:whore

OpenClosedDoors:I kindof get something on a guy if he asks me if I like phone sex, to tell you the truth.

wlt387:hey...that's all you...

wlt387:your right...im a sex freak...but im not implying to call me for it

OpenClosedDoors:well unfortunately i'm not a sex freak.

OpenClosedDoors:I'm a freak for intellegent conversation. and sexy doesn't mean having a big fat cock to stick in random wet holes, it means you have a personality and better things to talk about.

OpenClosedDoors:just a word of advice, because it doesn't seem to me anyone's ever given you any.

wlt387:are you trying to be a bitch...?
    wlt387 [img]http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb//redface.gif'>r whats up...?
    wlt387:im gonna go...
    wlt387:im gonna go...but take care...
    wlt387:later...

nerd.

------------------
    PRUDE - If I had nuts, you'd be on 'em.

2. Cabeza_N5 AT

Cabeza_N5 AT Junior Member

i live a million and a half some odd miles away from ohio but im down for some intelligent talk. http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb//biggrin.gif'>

i've cruised this site under George dubyah bush too.

infact if anyone has brains and is cool or weird you can talk to me too.

damn, nevermind. smartie farties can email me. im going sleepies [img]http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb//smile.gif'>

3. K[O]MEGA

K[O]MEGA Guest

good way to round'em up..
    atleast the guy had carizma muhahahahaha
    fagitsioooo..

4. neahs_number

neahs_number Member

i apologize for taking my frustrations out on some of your posts(tow up) but hey you handled that like a pro like a snow queen...most intell convers is not worth getting a headache over how about some freeflowing of the mind....letting it ramble on and on like the seedlings of the rose i would let you smell....NOT touch just smell.thats all it would take...

5. HESHIANDET

HESHIANDET Guest

all the frickin girls up in here keep blowin up my spot. damn girls!

6. chizm

chizm Senior Member

HA HA! i bet he was a fat nerd. those fat berds are the cockiest.

7. MR. Slugworth

MR. Slugworth New Jack

only as a joke...
    but how would you like me to bend you over and pull on your pony tail as i prove my manhood...if you dont have pony tail..your love handles will do just fine...as i rub your tit and lick your back...

------------------
    go go GODZILLA.....